Chapter 4.5: A Damn Forest

Hey guys, this is a little mini chapter I wanted to add because why not. It's kind of like an OVA of sorts, so enjoy! And thanks for reading!

* * *

Man. This is getting bad.

I didn't think I'd have this problem so soon after being isekai'd, but here I was.

I should've taken care of this before I died.

After searching Kazuma's bath for the 3rd time, I concluded that the solution to my problem did not reside here.

I sighed, looking down at my junk.

"I really need to shave," I complained.

Usually I shave as soon as I feel I have to, but the weeks before my death were some of the laziest days of my life. I haven't shaved in a month! It's like-

A damn forest down there!

"Maybe Kazuma could help me," I said while drying my body and getting dressed. "He's older than me, this problem has to have affected him already."

* * *

"Hey Kazuma!" I ran up behind Kazuma as he was making his way to the guild.

"Hm?" What's up Isaki?" He said back. "I told you to avoid doing anything psychical because of that arm didn't I? Why're you running so hard?"

Once I caught up to Kazuma, I had to put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. "It's..it's really important," I panted.

"How do you shave in this world?" I asked without hesitation.

Kazuma let out a confused hum. "I don't see any facial hair on you," he said, examining my face. "Where do you need to shave?"

"God damn it Kazuma, are you really gonna make me say it?"

"Say what?"

I looked at Kazuma's face to see if he was joking. His face showed pure confusion.

"Well- you know, down there," I said while pointed downwards.

"Your legs?" He suggested.

"No, like, something only men have."

Kazuma thought for a second. "I don't see how a sense of humor has anything to do with shaving."

"What? No-"

"Ohh, I see," Kazuma said in the same tone you would use when finding out the answer to an obvious question that for some reason stumped you. "Your toes."

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

Kazuma tilted his head and to express confusion.

"Nevermind Kazuma, I'll go ask someone else," I sighed.

"Okay, see ya later Isaki." Kazuma starting walking off. Then he started...laughing?

He knows exactly what I'm talking about, doesn't he?

* * *