Chapter 12: Intruder

I gotta piss.

The sole thought that tormented me as I lay restless. My phone read 2 A.M. and needless to say, I wasn't able to sleep.

Insomnia was my number 2 concern, while resisting the urge to piss the bed like a 5 year old kid was my top priority. I didn't want to get up, as I felt sleep was right around the corner, but my bladder was screaming at me to visit the bathroom.

Piss yourself.

A voice...telling me to piss myself...I've truly gone insane. What was it? What caused my insanity? Too many possible reasons. Just focus on not pissing yourself, Isaki.

After going through every possible scenario in my head, I came to the conclusion that the easiest way to prevent pissing my bed is to go to the bathroom and piss there instead.

A successful scan for any monsters under my bed led to me finally leaving the room cautiously. I always hated getting up in the middle of the night. So scary.

Peeking around corners, I finally tiptoed my way to the bathroom door. I felt my bladder relax as it was finally going to be able to empty itself.

But...the door was closed.

W-what do I do now?

I had several options:

A) Knock. If someone's in there, then someone's in there and they'll let you know.

B) Wait. Knocking might scare the absolute shit out of whoever's in there (which, on second thought, might be doing them a favor?) since it's 2 in the morning. They should be out momentarily anyway.

C) Piss yourself. That's always an option.

D) Piss outside. Fuck them plants.

E) Die.

Although it was tempting to do all of the above in order, I ultimately decided on going outside. Never was a big fan of trees and shit anyways.

It was weird though. I've seldom woken up in the middle of the night, and definitely not while everyone was asleep. Sure I get up before everyone else, but the sun is usually out or coming out. This just felt illegal.

God damn, I think a lot. I just need to piss and get back to bed. I've got an important day tomorrow.

As soon as I snuck out the mansion I bolted towards a nearby tree. I took out my... uhh... wait, why am I explaining all the details about me taking a piss? You guys have taken pisses before! You know how it goes! The fact that you're still reading this is disgusting. Go to Hell.

Anyway, I pulled out this peter aka the piss excreter and attempted to piss. Before beginning, I said a quick apology to the tree for the disrespect.

"I hope the Lorax has a piss kink, cuz it's downpour time baby," I whispered to myself.

...

What the fuck did I just say?

I hope the Lorax pops out of this tree and kills me.

"Excuse me?"

"AHHHH~"

The sudden voice made me screech, as well as causing me to jump. Luckily I put on my pajamas before going on my nighttime detour, or else whoever was behind was going to get more than one surprise tonight.

I quickly pulled up my pants, cutting off my...uh...stream and turned around to face the source of the voice. It was a girl (unfortunately) with shoulder length black hair, an all black outfit, and something covering her eyes.