Chapter 1: Late at night

Note: So there still animals just like anime version
Luna's pov:
I've been swimming for weeks and I'm exhausted but I don't wanna live with that cheater. I turn my head to look at my kid, Lilia is sleeping in my arms. I smile and see a ship. I'm lucky I did because me and Lilia's air tanks are running out of air. I knock on a regular sized door and see someone answer it.
"Can I help you miss?" He asks me
"Air..." I say swimming in and swimming all the way to the top and taking me and Lilia's helmets off.
"Sorry about that sir" I turn to the man
"It's not problem but you can call me barnacles" he replies
"Why are you up this late?" He asks me
"I've been swimming for week and I had other air tanks but they ran out" I reply
"Alright you and your sister can stay here"
"Daughter"
"Oh but you look like you could be 17"
"I am"
"Oh"
Barnacles leads me to a bedroom and on the way I see someone else's bedroom. I still follow the captain and he takes me to my bedroom and I thank him and get on the bed, falling asleep with my daughter.

~ the next day ~
Kwazii's pov:
I wake up and head to HQ, I see everyone there.
"Guys this is very important" Captain Barnacles says to us
"There is a girl and he daughter on this ship currently resting"
"But why?" Dashi asks
"She said we has been swimming for days"
"Can we see her?" I ask him
"I don't see any harm in that" he says
We all go down and while we're walking there me and peso get really close but we get close to the girls room so we distance ourselves. We look in the room and I can feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. I walk in there and captain barnacles is scared that I'm gonna wake her up, I tap on her lightly. The girl wakes up and looks and me.
She has ginger hair and cat ears. I feel sad and happy but somehow able to talk.
"L-Luna..?" I say stuttering
"Kwazii..." She says while her eyes go wide
She moves her kid on the other side of the bed, gets up and hugs me. I've never felt so much happier than to see my little sister. She glances at the crew and sees peso, she then goes on her tippy-toes and whispers in my ear "so is that your boyfriend?~" she says playfully. I feel myself turn a bright red and look at peso. I turn back to her.
"Now explain to me why you've been missing for 7 years" I ask her in a strict tone
She sighs and looks me in the eyes in defeat. She tells us to come sit in a circle on the floor so we all do and she sits down with us.
"Are you guy ready for a story?" She asks us
I see how sad she is and I hug her.
"Shh it's okay everything is gonna be ok whatever happened in the past is the past and we're here together so that's all that matters" I say to her
"Alright big brother"
"Don't call me big brother call me that nickname you used to call me"
She smiles and laughs.
"Alright Kwaso"
She pushes me right next to peso and smirks.
"Are you guys ready to hear a story about why I left for 7 years and how Kwazii was soft when we were little?" She says in a excited tone but lowers her tone when she remembers that her daughter is in the room sleeping.
"Hey!" I shout at her in a angry cat meow but cover my mouth once she points to her daughter
700 words
Quote of the day:
“Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.” -Harper Lee