Please stop, I know it's all my fault || III

•*•*•*•*•

"We're just kids.
We aren't supposed to be heroes."

•*•*•*•*•

TW⚠️ Emetophobia (fear of throwing up)⚠️TW

^^^i will mention when there is that content so you can just skip through it. You will not be missing any super important information.^^^

•*•*•*•*•

D6

"Marinette, sweetie," I hear a soft voice say.

"Mmm, five more minutes, please," I mumble, pushing the person's hand away.

But the person didn't give up and gently shook me again.

"Sweetheart, you have to wake up. Just for a second, okay?"

It took me a second but eventually, I slowly opened my eyes.

But due to the brightness of the light, I immediately shut them back.

"Okay, that's fine just be awake. Now just open your mouth." Papa instructs.

I tiredly do as he instructs, just wanting to go back to sleep.

"Here's some water, with the pill," He says as he hands me water.

"Papa, what's the pill for?" I mumble still not fully awake.

"Well, Marinette that's our question, too. Yesterday, you fainted, and you were specifically told to just lay in bed, Marinette. Then when we came to check on you in the morning. You are found on the balcony unconscious. Marinette I'm not trying to lecture you, but why in the world would you be outside when you fainted just hours before?" I hear Mama speak this time.

"What?" I mumble, confused.

'What do you mean, I didn't fall asleep, on the roofto-.'

But the sudden burst of memories interrupted my thought.

As each memory comes back, each word, each touch, each second, everything started to hurt.

It felt like someone started to punch me in the head. And my heart hurt the most.

I don't even know how to describe it but it was unbearable. It felt like someone was slowly chipping my heart piece by piece.

I wanted it to stop. But it didn't stop it just started to escalate.

The meomeries started to come faster. The pain in my heart turned into quicker chipping. Instead of little pieces like before. It would take huge pieces and crash them to the floor.

I didn't know what to do but hit my head with my hands trying to make it stop.

But it just worsened.

And I continued hitting, trying to make it all stop.