unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him || II

•*•*•*•*•

They didn't have a "normal" relationship
They teased each other
They play hit each other
They called each other names
But underneath that
Anyone could see how much they cared
Because if you listened closely
To every joking "shut up"
There was an "I love you" inside it

•*•*•*•*•

Recap:

As I started to get closer to it. I think I see a familiar dark figure there that caused me to slow down.

"No, it's just my vision," I mumble to myself.

But I still wasted no time.

As I swung on the rooftop. The figure starting to look more and more real. Begging it to be him, begging it to not be a hallucination.

As my feet hit the floor, I see the figure smiling and stretch out its hands.

That was the last thing I needed to run to the figure.

As I got close enough, I immediately jumped and wrapped my legs and arms around him tightly.

Warm tears streaming down my face.

'His real, oh my gosh his real,'

"Wow, I see bugaboo really missed me-" I hear Chat tease, but I angrily start to hit his back still tightly wrapped around him.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you so much." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I know, im-" He tries but I quickly interpret him.

"No, you don't Chat. You left me, you left me. I had to do it all by myself. It was so hard." as I say that I started to sob even harder and hit his back stronger.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He says as he tightens his hold on me and rubs my back for me to calm down.

"Chat, it wa-was so hard." I manage to say between my sobs.

"I believe you and am so sorry," he whispers so gently, continuing to rub my back.

After that I didn't say anything just continued to tightly hold on to him, trying to stop crying. But everything was spilling out, and the fear of him leaving again was growing.

But Chat continued to rub my back, never telling me to stop crying instead saying to let it out. Whispering that's his sorry, and that he will never leave again.

'Oh how much I missed Chat, my Chat.'

•*•*•*•*•

It's been maybe 30 minutes since I finally calmed down, but we continued to be in the same position except now sitting down.