Why can't i breath anymore || VIII

•*•*•*•*•

I should have hugged you
Tighter and longer the last
Time I saw you.

•*•*•*•*•

Chloe and I were walking towards Marinette's house with a couple of bags full of Oreos and strawberries, that I promised to get Marinette yesterday

Chloe and I were walking towards Marinette's house with a couple of bags full of Oreos and strawberries, that I promised to get Marinette yesterday. Chloe fully thought I went crazy but I knew how much Marinertte loved these.

I can't wait to see the huge smile that is going to be on her face as she sees these.

But the happiness and excitement I felt seconds ago, quickly disappeared, and was consumed by panic as I saw Marinertte's house.

There are so many news anchors' cars, police cars, and people surrounding the building as the Police try to keep them away from it.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood there in shock until I feel an arm shaking me and hear someone yelling my name.

"ADRIEN...CHLOE...ADRIEN...CHLOE" I hear Luka yells as he runs up to us, and Chloe is shaking my arm.

"Adrien go find out what is happening there, while I will talk to Luka," Chloe says.

'Yes, she's right. Go, run.'

I immediately drop the bags as I sped toward the scene.

My eyes quickly looking around for someone familiar or some evidence of what happened.

'I'm begging, please don't let this be about her.'

My eyes finally catch someone familiar as I see all of my classmates surrounding Alya who is arguing with a cop Mrs. Cheng is sobbing into Mr. Dupains chest.

I immediately dash there pushing people to go through. Only stopping as I catch on to Nino.

"Nino, what is happening?" I ask desperately, begging it not be her.

But as I see Nino hesitantly looking around for an answer. I knew that this had to be about her.

"Nino-" I tried to press on, but I get interpreted by a very familiar loud voice.

"YOU FUCKING LYING BACKSTABBING BITCHASS FRIENDS." I hear as Chloe struds through the crowd; coming start for us. Luka closely behind her.

She doesn't even look at me as she passes.

I turn to her direction confused but I immediately was in shock as I see her slapping Alya, Kagami, and Lila, hard and I mean hard.

I see them three in the shock as me but getting mad as they look at Chloe.

"WHAT THE HELL?" They all three yell.

"OH, SO YOUR GONNA ACT ALL INNOCENT NOW. OKAY, THEN I WILL SHOW YOU SOMETHING."  Chloe yells at them as she starts to put her hair in a ponytail.