Adrien, please... || V

•*•*•*•*•

"It hurts.
It hurts a lot.
But I'll keep it to myself so it doesn't
Hurt anyone else."
               -dying-osho-soon

•*•*•*•*•

Song choice: As the world caves in; mat Maltese

D-0

1:00 am

21 hours left

As I got home, I immediately headed for my sewing machine.

Saying absolutely nothing just flipping through my sketchbook and picking out designs.

"Marinette," I hear Tikki's gentle voice behind me.

I knew what she was about to ask. But, I couldn't and didn't want to talk about what is happening.

"Tikki, can we not, please? I don't have time to waste. So, please, can you just help me." My voice broke with each word.

I felt like crying, yelling, hitting, giving up. I don't want to leave. I want to stay. I want to continue to see Tikki every day. I want to continue to see my parents and friends. I want to see Cha-Adrien. I don't want to miss anything. I want to bake with my parents. I want to go to school. I don't care if I have pressure, I want to stay.

I don't want to leave.

But I can't, I fucked up, and now I have to fix it.

Although I know I have to leave I still don't want to think about it. I don't want to know that I have to leave by the end of the day.

So I have to distract myself. I can't waste time sleeping. I need to make presents for everyone.

I waited for Tikki to say something, afraid if she will continue I will break down.

But finally, one thing was on my side.

"What do you need me to help?" I hear Tikki say.

I look at her, my eyes blurring up a bit.

She was looking up at me with her hand on her head, waiting for me to instruct her what to do, with a smile. But even as she was smiling, her eyes can't lie.

Her eyes look devastated, tears ready to fall at any second.

"Can you please just tell me a story?" I ask. Knowing if both of us won't get distracted we will burst out crying.

She nods immediately, trying not to also cry.

"Um...okay...let me think for a second." Her voice crakes but eventually comes to normal.

I look at her with a smile, as I start planning what I need to do for each design.

Trying my best to ignore the fact that this will probably be the last time Tikki will be telling me stories until I come back.