The Golden Son

Hela's POV

" Ohh, I miss this. " I have arrived at Asgard. I inhaled Asgard's air which was not like the smell of death in Niflheim and Hel. The smell of life.

I look around, and nothing seems to change. it's like the Asgard I left 300 years ago. People who knew who I was, stepped out of the way and lowered their heads whenever I passed.

I really miss this. Let's enjoy this time off, because sooner or later I will return to Nilfheim.

I plan to reunite with my parents. but before that, I want to visit an old friend.

I stepped my feet to Bifrost.

When I got there, I saw Heimdall pulling a sword from the middle of Bifrost.

" Heimdall! " I called him. He turned around to look at me. I saw a surprise on his face for a moment, but was soon replaced by a friendly smile.

" Princess Hela,, oh, or should I say queen Hela, long time no see. " he said while placing the sword in one corner of the room. Then he walked towards me, I also walked towards him. when we were in the middle of the room, we shared a friendly hug.

"long time no see you, Heimdall. you look,,, good"I said. He chuckled, then started walking out of the place. I followed him.

" Not much has changed while you were gone,, " He started, when we started walking on the rainbow bridge.

I nodded my head.
" I see that " I replied. He looked at me. And then look forward again.

" So, what bring you back here?I guess you have a lot of work to do for your kingdom. " He asked. I furrowed my brows a little when I heard Heimdall's sentence . A lot of work.

" Well,, I was hoping to see my parents again and maybe stay here for a few years. " I answered. He nodded his head before adding.

" Then you came just in time. Today is your brother's 200th ( about three years in the midgardian age ) birthday. "

" Of course, I always com--,, wait,, what? WHAT!? " 'Did,, did he just said your brother? ' I thought I should come to a healer to heal my ears, but my ears are 99% fine. What Heimdall said made me unable to close my mouth which was open in shock.

He laughed seeing the look on my face.I really wanted to say, 'Do you think this is funny !? '. But I just watched his laugh quietly.

" Oh, I forgot you left 300 years ago. Yes, that's what I said. Your brother. Exactly 200 years ago, queen Frigga gave birth to a son. Which of course is your brother. "
He explained it to me.

I was silent for a moment. I'm grateful Heimdall didn't comment on that at all. the two of us walked towards the palace in silence.

I still find it hard to believe. I have a younger brother.I HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER. Norns, I don't want a brother.

" What,,,What is his name? " I broke the silence with a question. My voice was very low when i asked. But Heimdall could still hear it clearly.

" Thor, Thor Odinson. " He answered. There is faith in the sound. I don't know what faith is for. Maybe he believed that boy would be a great person.

" That means he's going to be the next king of Asgard, doesn't he? " I asked again. He nodded.

" With you being the queen of the dead, Asgard's throne fell to Odin's first son. If you weren't queen of Nilfheim and Hel, of course Asgard would be at your head one day." He replied. I nodded.