Loki { Where are you, Little brother? }

Loki's POV

.
.
.

" Sob,, sob,, sob " How come? I've practiced this magic many times. And it worked! Why when I wanted to show it to Hela the magic failed?

I hugged the pillow in my chamber tightly. Tears flowed from my eyes. This is not fair. I want to show the magic I just learned to my siblings.

First, Thor didn't want to see it, and second, when someone wanted to see it, my magic failed.

My cries get louder when I think about it.

I wiped the tears and snot on my face. I tried to steel myself. I sat down and reached for my spelling book. Still sobbing.

I flipped every page. Looking at where the page contains the magic spell I just learned. And when I found the page, my breath stopped.

I pronounced the spell wrong. There is one part that I mispronounced.

How could I be so reckless? I should have practiced harder for the spell to really work. And i even showed it to my sister when i wasn't really ready? Embarrassing. Pathetic.

Idiot.

My cry came out again. Getting louder. I dropped the book I was holding. It's just like I want to die. I've practiced this spell many times. And I mispronounce when I'm going to show it to my sister. My heart hurts so much. I humiliated myself.

Amidst my tears, I tried to cast the spell once again. And this time, it worked. The spell I cast makes me change into whatever I was thinking. And now what I'm thinking about, is a kitten. I turned into a black kitten.

I fell from my bed. but I have no intention of getting up. So, I crawled under my bed and cried there.

I wish someone would come and say I did my best.

But no one came for me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hela's POV

" Finally! ' paper which I don't know what is the use of ' finally finish! Wohooo! " I jumped from my chair. I was humming happily because finally my work was finished. If anyone saw me maybe they would think me crazy. Dancing in my room alone.

" Alright, time to take you where you should be. " Which is my office in Nilfheim.

I opened a portal to my office in Nilfheim. After that, I put the pile of paper onto the table. Then back again to my chamber in Asgard and closed the portal.

I jumped on the bed to rest. My eyes are on the ceiling of the room.

After a few minutes of lying on the bed, my stomach rumbled. Beckoned to fill it with food.

" Time to eat! " I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed and headed for the door. I came out of my room and walked to the dining room for lunch.

On my way to the dining room, I met a blonde idiot.

" Hey sister! On your way to lunch? " He asked with a beaming face. Which in my opinion makes him even more idiotic.

" Aye. And you too, of course. " I muttered. He nodded slowly. We walked towards the dining room together.

On the way, he kept discussing his training with his friends. It turns out that makes his face bright. He beat one of his friends who was tough enough. I don't really care. I just nodded in response.

When we arrived at the dining room, we saw mother and father were already there. But Loki is not here yet. Maybe soon he will come.

I took a seat next to mother, and Thor across from me. The dining table was full of what looked really delicious. Made my stomach growl again.