Baby Frost Giant

.
.
.

Thor's POV

Hi, my name is Thor Odinson. I'm not made of rock and you don't have to fear me if you scissors.

I am now 246 years old. I have an older sister named Hela. I just found out I have a sister since 46 years ago. right on my 200th birthday.

My father and mother said she was the goddess of death and the queen of Nilfheim and Hel. She fought for over a thousand years and could not be defeated. Mother also said that many people feared my sister.

Well, fuck no.

I'm not afraid of her at all. To me she's just like everyone else. The difference is that she's as obnoxious and unfriendly as the people I know. She's not like the people who bend before me every time I pass by.

" Thor! " Someone called me. I turned away from the apple I ate. Oh, it's her. My sister, Hela.

" What? " I replied. She looked really mad at something. Or is she mad at me?

" Don't pretend to be stupid! You ruined my robe, didn't you!? " She screams in front of my face while pointing at me with her index finger. ewww ,, I can feel the splash of her saliva.

" Mmm Mmm, " I shook my head innocently. Honestly, I broke it. I accidentally tore it while making the robe my flying carpet. After that I threw the torn robe into the horse stable. I thought she won't find it.

" I know you're lying! " She snapped. I cover my face with my hands.

" Sister stop it! Your saliva splashes everywhere! Disgusting! " I snapped back. Looks like it offended her. Her face turned red and she fell silent.

" I- I,, yo-,, wha-wh,, " She shook her head. She looked at me angrier than before.

" Whatever you little piece of shit! I wi- " Not finished she spoke someone called her.

" Hela! "Oh, that's my father. Odin Borson. The king of Asgard. Hela turned towards the source of the sound.

My father walked up to us. Sister also walked up to him. Before she could do that, I threw the apple I ate on her head.

" Ouch,, " She looked back at me with her angry, smoldering stare. I immediately ran away from her, giggling.

Hela's POV

' I swear I'm gonna kill that bastard! ' I screamed in my mind when I saw Thor running away from me.

" Hela! " Father called me again. At this time he was right in front of me. I looked at him, and glanced behind him. Thousands of knights are preparing for something. Are they going to go to war?

" Father, what are you planning to do?" I asked.

" We will go to Jotunheim to make peace. If they refuse then we have to force them to do it. " Father answered. I gasped. Go to Jotunheim? Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Am I not invited?

" You will not go with us this time. I need you to stay here and in case any frost giants attack the kingdom." He replied as if he could read my mind.

" What? Isn't it if i come with you we can win easily? " I started arguing. I think with the strength of my father who is very strong and my strength is just as great, can't we win very easily? And I know father knows that. So why do I have to be on guard here, instead the guards can do it.

" We're not going to Jotunheim for war, my daughter. " He stressed. And then he said

" I know you are strong. that's why I need you here to protect the kingdom and also your mother and brother. If this kingdom is attacked while I'm away, then you can take care of it easily." With that he left. I stayed put as he rode the fastest horse in Asgard and headed for the Bifrost.