Loki { New magic }

Thor: 12
Loki: 8
.
.
.
.

.
Loki's POV

Hehehe,,

Today I learned a new magic from mother. Well, this is magic that mother taught me, but I learned it myself. It really makes me proud when I manage to do this magic without any help.

Because of that, I want to show what I learned today to my sister and my brother.

I wonder how they react when they see my new magic. They will surely be very surprised.

I will first show this to my big brother who is currently practicing with his friends. So I went to the practice site.

When I got there, I saw Thor's friend, Fandral sitting on the ground with Sif standing in front of him, brandishing her sword.

Fandral raises his hand.
" Alright, alright. You win. Keep your sword away from me." Fandral exclaims. Staring intently at Sif's sword, afraid that Sif would suddenly swing the sword at him.

Sif chuckled and drew her sword.
" Maybe next time you should be more careful Fandral. " Muttered Sif. She reaches out her hand to help fandral up from the ground. Which Fandral takes with pleasure.

Thor, who was at the edge of the arena, smiled at the behavior of his friends. Volstagg and Hogun next to Thor are talking to each other.

When I saw my brother, I immediately ran over to him.

" Bro-" I wanted to summon thor, but was cut by Sif instead.

" Thor! It's your turn! " Sif shouted from the middle of the arena. Fandral walked out of the arena with an annoyed face. Hogun and Volstagg laugh seeing his face. Thor took his sword, then waved his hand to warm up. The smile on his face grew wider.

Thor walked into the middle of the arena. Sif smiled seeing Thor enter the arena confidently. They stared at each other before finally Sif and Thor took their respective places.

" Are you ready, your majesty? " Sif asked. She fixed her stance and held the sword tighter.

" Are you? " Thor replied asking. He also tightened his grip on his sword.

Volstagg, in a loud voice, counted to three. When the count has reached number three, Thor and Sif run towards each other. Shouts of enthusiasm came from the direction of the two.

" Brother! " Thor, who was about to swing his sword on Sif, stopped moving and turned to me who was running towards him.

" Loki? What are you doing here? " Asked Thor. He looked annoyed that his training was interrupted. As well as Sif.

" Brother, I want to show you something! " I exclaimed excitedly. I was just about to cast my newest magic spell before Fandrall who was standing at the edge of the arena shouted

" Get out of there Loki!" I turned to the edge of the arena. His face looked irritated because the spectacle was disturbed. I ignored it and concentrated on my spell. But again someone replied

" Loki! Don't bother your brother! He was just about to beat Sif! "

This time it's Volstagg who is screaming. It doesn't look like he's angry, just maybe a little annoyed. Hogun next to him nodded and glared at me. Obviously he is annoyed with me.

I looked at my brother. Ask for approval. I just want to show him my new magic.
But he shook his head.

" Not now Loki. " He said sharply. Even though he said it quietly,  I felt really sad. Somehow my heart hurts when thor prefers his friends over me.