4:Memory Lane

"Hey Oboro when'd you get a new pet?" Hizashi said way too loudly.

"You aren't supposed to bring animals to school." Shota scolded while slightly glaring at Hizashi for being too loud again.

"This isn't a pet, this is my friend, Aikawa! Say hi, man." Oboro Shirakumo answered with a bright smile.

"We've been over this, animals can't talk." Shota reminded tiredly.

"Heya! Dude you really look like you could use more sleep." The bird on Oboro's shoulder said, sweat-dropping at Shota Aizawa.

Idk what bird to use

"W-whoa! What's that you said about animals not being able to talk!?" Hizashi exclaimed as he hid behind Shota. The bird let out a laugh as it hopped off of his friend's shoulder and onto the window seal. It's body began morphing into what looked like a human body. But as it grew they noticed that the now human body didn't have any clothes on.

Hizashi shrieked, Shota turned away, Oboro laughed, and Daiki laughed along with him while putting his clothes back on that Oboro had handed him.

"Sorry about that, my quirk doesn't let me keep my clothes on while activated." He continued chuckling at their reactions. "I'm Daiki Aikawa, nice to meet ya!" He introduced while putting his hands behind his head.

His uniform was poorly done, with the tie barely holding onto his neck, his blazer tied around his waist, his shirt not buttoned properly.

"I'm Hizashi Yamada! Nice to meet you too!" Hizashi exclaimed in his usual loud tone, acting like he wasn't just terrified of a bird.

"I'm Shota Aizawa." Shota said as if he didn't care about anything.

I just noticed that Aizawa and Aikawa have a one letter difference in spelling.

~
"A BLIMP! It's got a cat on it!" Hizashi shouted out.

"Show me." Shota immediately said.

"It uhh... looks interesting?" Oboro said in a tone that made it sound more like a question.

"HAHAHA! It's glittery too!" Hizashi once again spoke too loudly.

"Bet you're freaking out on the inside Aizawa." Daiki muttered.

"Where is it?" Shota questioned eagerly.

"How are you not seeing this!? It's right there!" Hizashi pointed out as he shook Shota.

"Stop shaking me." Shota said as he continued looking.

"Shirakumo you should get a picture!" Daiki suggested.

"We have to show Kayama!" Hizashi added.

"Way ahead of you!" Oboro replied. "I'm low on film though, so this one is the last one of the day."

"Ah, I see it now." Shota spoke up.

"So remind me to get some new film tomor-" Oboro stopped speaking once he saw Shota.

"It's... kinda cute." Shota commented with a rare smile. There was the sound of a picture being taken before the train went into a tunnel.

"WHAT!? A TUNNEL!? Ugghhhhhhh! Did you get the picture at least?" Hizashi complained.

"Oh uh no. Your hair was in the way." Oboro answered as he laughs. "Don't worry though, I got a cooler one."

"What?" Shota asked curiously.

"Nothing!" Oboro immediately replied.

"Ahaha! That is a good one." Daiki says quietly as he looks over Oboro's shoulder.

~
Daiki Aikawa and Shota Aizawa were walking side by side on their way to class 1-A in a very peaceful silence. Aizawa was in his usual mood while Daiki was smiling brightly.

Once they made it to the door they had a little struggle opening it, seeing as both of their arms were wrapped up. When they get it open they walk through to see the class staring at them.

"Mr. Aizawa, Mr. Aikawa! Shouldn't you be resting!?" Midoriya questions worriedly.

Aizawa sighs as he lets his colleague answer. "Being in a hospital laying around won't get anything done. Why stay when we could be doing our job." Daiki says seriously. They both received multiple comments from different students.

"Your fight is far from over." Aizawa breaks things up. As he said this the tension in the room flew through the roof. "UA Sports Festival is coming up." He continues. Daiki lightly chuckles.

"SUCH A NORMAL SCHOOL ACTIVITY!" The class shouts as he sweat-drops.

"Man, you guys looked like you saw a ghost." Daiki smirks even though no one can see it. He moves to put his hands on his hips, then remembers that his arms are still in bandages. "Ughhhhh!" He turns around and walks to the wall across from the door and leans on it.

After a while both teachers had explained what was going to happen before and during the sports festival. Daiki had to go to other classes as usual and his last stop was his favorite class, 3-B.

When he walked through the door he saw students' heads turn towards him. He closed the door and spoke with a small smile. "Hello third years. Thank you to those of you who visited me while I was in the hospital."

"Good to see you better sir." Mirio Togata said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we're glad you're ok." Nejire Hado added, getting a nod of agreement from Tamaki Amajiki.

"Thank you, now let's continue class, shall we?" Daiki asked the third year students.

~
"Your hair is as dark as the night sky, it reminds me of midnight. One of my favorite times, it's pretty." Daiki Aikawa stated while holding onto Nemuri Kayama's hair.

"Thank you." Nemuri smiles at him while they walk to the rooftop to meet with Oboro, Hizashi, and Shota. (NOT A SHIP)

"Hey guys! Took ya long enough!" Hizashi yelled out as the two open the door to the roof.

"What were you doing anyway?" Shota said in a bored tone.

"Look at Kayama's hair! It looks like the beautiful midnight sky, doesn't it!?" Daiki said excitedly, not entirely ignoring Shota's question.

"Oh yeah, it kinda does." Oboro replied, smiling like always. "Hey, that could be your hero name!"

"Yeah! That'd match you perfectly! And it's recognizable!" Daiki agreed, even more excited than before.

"Maybe that won't be so bad." Nemuri mutters as she put her hand on her chin like she was thinking.