17: Missing Hero

*Sigh* "There's still no sign of Animal?" Aizawa questioned everyone at the training camp. On the outside he looked annoyed or calm, yet on the inside, he was panicking.

Lots of people shook their heads, but some students didn't move and stayed silent. "Midoriya?" Aizawa got the boy's attention. The green haired male looked up hesitantly. "Where is he?"

"I- Uh-" Midoriya stuttered.

"He went with the villains." Todoroki answered. Aizawa snapped his head towards the duel haired student. "No, he wasn't kidnapped, he... he willingly went with them..." He growled, clenching his fists. "But... it was almost as if it wasn't... him." He said slowly. He looked up at Aizawa with a confused expression.

"Explain." Aizawa instructed.

"When he was leaving, his expression kept changing from something sadistic to scared and panicked." The boy stated.

"I see." The teacher said.

~•~

Daiki stretched in boredom. He leaned up against the bar and stared back at Shigaraki, who had been staring at him since he arrived. The dark haired male smirked wickedly. "Aww, don't give me that look, I'm helping." He grinned, squinting his sharp heterochromatic eyes. His voice came out in hisses, something evil, venomous.

Shigaraki sighed in annoyance. "I'm guessing this is her doing." He muttered. He let out a groan and took a sip of his drink.

As Daiki was about to reply, he was interrupted by a certain blond boy. "What the hell is going on?" Bakugo demanded. He looked between Shigaraki and the teacher.

Daiki smirked and squinted his evil-looking eyes at the blond as Shigaraki got up from his seat at the bar. "I'm going to ask you one more time," He began, stalking towards the center of the room. "Will you join us?" He finished, motioning towards the rest of the league.