8:Hero Names

Class 1-A were talking about how they were recognized from the sports festival when Aizawa walks in and says, "Morning." The class greets him as he goes over to the podium with Daiki following him.

"Ribbit, Mr. Aizawa, Mr. Aikawa, you don't have your bandages anymore. That's good news." Asui points out.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment." Aizawa says, scratching his temple. Daiki slightly glared at him for calling her an old lady even if she is old as he put his hands on his hips. "Anyway, we have a big class today on hero informatics." Aizawa states seriously. The class looks at their teachers with terrified faces. "You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities." He finishes with his usual tired expression.

"THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!" The class shouts while raising their arms up into the air. Aizawa glared and uses his quirk on them and they sit back down.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that we mentioned the last time we were in class together." Daiki declares with a smirk. "Normally students don't have to worry about the draft yet, not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different." Daiki continues explaining.

"In fact, by extending offers to first years like you, the pros are essentially investing for potential. Anyway, offers can be resented if they're interest in you dies down before graduation though." Aizawa informs his students who are shaking in their seats-some of them at least.

"Stupid selfish adults!" Mineta said after he hit his desk with his fist.

"So what you're saying is we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited." Hagakure states.

"Correct." Daiki answers.

"Now, here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Aizawa said as he clicked a button on a remote, making lists appear on the board. The list showed only a few of students in the class with Todoroki at the top and Shoji at the bottom. Todoroki had over one thousand while Shoji had one.

"Ahhh! That's no fair!" Kaminari exclaims. There were other words shared about this while Daiki chuckled as he looked over to Shoji with a smile. The student looked at Pro Hero Animal as if silently questioning him if he was the one who requested him. Daiki gave him a toothy grin.

"Despite these results, you will all be interning with pros, got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." Aizawa says seriously.

"So we're all interning?" Midoriya questions, earning a nod from Daiki.

"Yes, you already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work, up close and personal, in the field, first hand." Aizawa states, making the students speak out loud about their thoughts on the topic.

"The names will most likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-" Daiki starts, only to get interrupted when the door slams open to reveal Midnight.

"You'll have hell to pay later!" She shouts as she walks in. Three boys immediately turn to her with a blush. Mineta, Kaminari, and Sero. Daiki sighs at the three, wishing that some men weren't pervy. "What you pick today could be your code name for life." Midnight says as she walks with her hands behind her head. 'And this is why the boys are like this. Jeez Nemuri.' Daiki thinks as he internally facepalms at her. "You better be careful or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent." She continues.

"She does have a point." Daiki shrugs while putting his focus back onto the class.

"Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte." Aizawa says as he grabs his sleeping bag from the podium. Daiki snickers when he remembers what Yamada told him about how Aizawa's hero name was picked. "The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take AllMight for example." Aizawa explains, catching many eyes.

"I'll be hanging around for a while until it's time to present the names. I'll be leaving right before presentation. If you have any questions come to me." Daiki says with a taunting smirk. (We all know he's a softy and that he's not very intimidating.)

The boards and markers were handed out to the students in the front row and they passed the tools down onto the people behind them after taking what they needed. Aizawa got into his sleeping bag and immediately fell asleep. Daiki lightly chuckled at how easily the man falls asleep.

"Mr. Aikawa, how did you choose a hero name?" Daiki turns his head to the voice to see Kirishima.

He laughs at the memory while scratching the back of his neck. "My little sister would always call me an animal whenever I teased her." He says with a nervous closed eye smile. Some of the students perked their heads up at hearing this.

"I didn't know you had a little sister Mr. Aikawa. What is she like?" Asui asked with her finger on her temple.

"She's a cheater." Daiki states as he puts his hand down and makes a serious face. The students were a little surprised and really confused, not understanding what he was saying. "We used to play games like tag and hide 'n seek, but she would always use her quirk. She would always say that I never said anything about it in the rules. Somehow she was a lot smarter than me at times." Daiki laughed while thinking of her while putting his hands on his hips.

"Aww that's adorable!" Ashido exclaims. Midnight looks at Daiki curiously. 'I haven't heard him talk about his family in years. These kids must be changing him.' She thinks happily.

"She's amazing." Daiki smiles the biggest smile the class has ever seen. They look at him in wonder. 'They must have a really good relationship.' Some of the class think while smiling at how happy their teacher is. "Anyway I have to go, I didn't realize how much time would be gone in what felt like a few seconds. Cya kids later." He says as he walks out of the classroom.