16: Fight For Your Soul

Using a pic of Stein, cuties, it'll make sense for the chapter. Know who Stein is?

Daiki gripped his head tightly with both hands, groaning loudly as he bent his body forward. "Stop- agh! No- go away, you ignorant beast! Don't hurt them!" He yelled out as if he was fighting with himself. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" Daiki screamed out, growing even more angry and scared for what could happen. His eyes flashed yellow and green repeatedly, switching between his normal emerald color and yellow and neon green.

"I'm helping you, Daiki Aikawa. Let me give you assistance." A voice laced with venom spoke aloud. A pained expression took over Daiki's face as he fought against the unknown voice.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" He yelled, gripping his hair tighter. He was currently behind the building that held the sleeping quarters.

"Daiki Aikawa, think hard, for you have already met me." As the voice spoke, Daiki could hear a smirk in it. "As of now, your body will be shared by you and myself. Good luck getting rid of me. Get creative and watch yourself tear your body apart along with your precious friends and students." The threat made Daiki freeze and loosen his grip on his head.

"N-no." Daiki's voice quavered. His body shook and tears of fear and pain ran down his cheeks as he yelled out once more, his eyes wide.

~•~

Blue fire was spreading through the trees along with toxic gas and villains. Daiki, who had lost control of his body hours prior, smirked as he watched from the shadows. Inside his mind, his true self was screaming out and raging against a cage-like prison, slamming his arms onto the glass box.

"NOOOO!!!" He slammed his body against the glass harder, trying to break free. "Stop this!!!!" He cried out as his voice broke. "They're just kids!!!!!" He yelled, slowly losing strength.

"Kids who wish to be troublesome heroes." Daiki's capturer retorted calmly, casually walking away from the students and pro heroes and into the dark, burning forest.

Slowly but surely, he made his way to two villains. One had a black and grey bodysuit while the other had black hair and purple skin.

"Ah, just the two I was looking for." He spoke, alerting the two. They both got into fighting stances, not expecting the pro. "Ah ah, I'm no threat." He almost taunted. "Remember the silver woman?" He asked, spreading his arms out wide as he got closer to the two.

"You mean-" Dabi was cut off by Daiki holding a finger to his lips, smirking, and nodding. Daiki hushed him quietly, making a 'shhh' sound.

"The hero shall no longer be the hero. Instead, this will be a hero turned villain." Daiki's eyes widened in excitement as his smirk grew. Inside his mind, though, his eyes shook in fear as he clenched his fists.

"Wow! That's amazing! That's stupid!" Twice's tone and personality changed between the two statements. Daiki set his hands on his hips, smirk still plastered on his face.

"I believe your comrade should be about ready to departure from this forest with your wanted student." Daiki stated matter of fact-ly. Immediately after the last works left his mouth, Mr. Compress's voice rang through the two villains' ear pieces. Dabi glanced at Daiki for a moment before replying to Mr. Compress and walking with the other two following.

~•~

They had been waiting for Mr. Compress to show up at the meeting spot, only to see him and a few UA students falling toward the ground, the students on top of the villain. They crashed into the ground, Daiki now realizing who the students were.

Inside Daiki's mind he stood shaking in place as he watched his beloved students fight for their captured classmate. He grit his teeth while a shadow from his hair covered his eyes.

Daiki on the outside smirked as two of the students got their arms burned, seeing that one of them had bandages on both arms. Midoriya and Shoji yelled out in pain as their arms burn in Dabi's fire.

"Mr. Aikawa! What are you doing here?! Why are you with the villains?!" Shoto Todoroki yelled over the fighting. Daiki's smirk faltered as his inner being fought against the villains control. He grit his teeth and kept the real Daiki at bay.

Or so he thought...

Sorry for not updating my books in a while, family has issues, and it's hard staying motivated and positive about everything. Don't really have anyone to talk to so... but my books should be progressing now!

Tell me what you think will happen!