prelude

[THIS STORY IS A FANFICTION FROM ATTACK ON TITAN ORIGINAL BY HAJIME ISAYAMA | This story might contains many scenes which are inspired by movies or novels that I have watched and readed so I don't claim that this story and plot are entirely mine, back again, this is just a Fan Fiction. I hope that most of you reading this have at least a vague understanding of the Titan; AOT, what happened between Eldia and Marley in the past. And also, English is not my native language so I apologize if the words don't look exactly right. Im trying my best. Thank You]

[I'll still include some Eren and Mikasa moments. but in this fanfic, I'll make Eren and Mikasa relationships like Harry and Hermione while Lizzy is Ginny. And about the ages here: When the wall is destroyed, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were 11 years old. Lizzy is 10. Lizzy lost her grandfather when she was 11 and Armin was 12. When Eren, Mikasa and Armin joined the training academy, they were 14 so Lizzy is 13. They were 17 and Lizzy was 16 when they finished training and joined the Scouts. The attack of Trost happened after 6 years from the Fall of Wall Maria.]

[THIS STORY MIGHT CONTAINS MANY PLOT HOLE, ONE OF THEM ABOUT FEMALE TITAN SHIFTERS ABILITY. THE YEAR, THE TIME, THE PAST, THE TRAINING LESSONS.]

MAIN CHARACTERS

Eren Yeager

That day, humanity remembered

the terror of being ruled by them.

The humiliation of being kept in a cage.

• • •

Anneliej 'Lizzy' Arlert

(Anneliej is pronounced Anneliz, Lizzy is pronounced リジー, Rijī)

Lizzy was born in Shiganshina District on July, 21st in the southern region of Wall Maria to Inez and Fred Arlert.

Lizzy is the younger sister of Armin Arlert and the fiancée of Eren Yeager. She lived in Shinganshina with her parents, paternal grandfather, and a brother who was just one year older than her.

She has a very petite stature, her facial features strongly resemble her father's but she has her mother's bright green eyes.

As a child, she always showed admiration for Eren's bravery and it was clear that she had a crush on him (her neighborhood, Eren Yeager).

Her mother, Inez, is also a nurse who work together with Doctor Yeager. And Lizzy was betrothed to Eren by Inez and Grisha's wish. Her mother always told Lizzy that she would marry Eren someday.

When she was young, she used to play together with her brother Armin along with her brother's bestfriends, Eren Yeager and Mikasa Ackerman.

She used to help her brother when he get into trouble with local bullies that make fun of them because they were poor and her brother was branded a heretic by other children for his unusual interest in the outside world, and was thus frequently picked on. Even though the bullies never listen to her because she was too young and small, Lizzy keeps trying. They always helped by Eren and Mikasa soon after.

On 845, Lizzy witness the sudden appearance of a Titan peering over the top of Wall Maria. She stunned to see one that large, only coming back to her senses when the Titan breaches the Wall's gate.

While Mikasa and Eren run back to their home, Lizzy and Armin was taken by their mother. Inez gave her son to the ship for his safety and she take Lizzy alone with her.

Lizzy's father, Fred Arlert was known as a mapmaker. He was killed by the military police when he tried to escape the wall using a balloon. Lizzy was only six at that time. He was the reason why Lizzy and Armin become interest about the outside world.

Lizzy grandfather left with other refugees on a campaign to retake Wall Maria. However, he died on the mission and Lizzy was left alone with her brother, Armin and his last word for Armin is to protect Lizzy.

She married Eren so young when she was only 16 and Eren was just turn 17 (a few weeks after the Training Corps' Graduation) in order to fulfill their parents' last wish.

But Eren and Lizzy both loved each other dearly since childhood.

Later that, Lizzy become a forceful, independent girl who often knew her own mind. She had an energetic, lively personality and rarely got weepy.

Lizzy also was known to be quick-witted, funny, and could often make others laugh even when they were feeling down. At the training, she befriended Sasha Braus and become really close with her.

Lizzy had a bossy sort of voice, lots of bushy blonde hair, a thin bangs and bright green eyes. Lizzy wore a collared white shirt with black vest and red medium ribbon. On missions, she wore the standard Survey Corps. She also wear her mother's letter capsule necklace and her wedding ring.

***

Sometimes you have people in your life when you're younger. And at some point you grow up. And everything that happened to you, back in the childhood, far far away, seems like it's never been real. Because I think that I never live through it that it never happen.

And sometimes you have people in your life, who are so important to you.

for my grandfather:
tell me some lies about the cruel world

***