chapter 02 : That Day

"What?"

"An explosion?"

"Over there!"

"I think something fell from the sky!"

An enormous giant hand appeared on top of the wall, the hand grasped at the top of the Shiganshina's gate.

And not long after that, a giant face of Colossal Titan appeared, very horrifying, smoke around it and the titan looked into the Shiganshina's Wall, gave everyone inside it the creeps in fear.

"No way..."

"That wall... is fifty meters tall!"

"It's one of them..."

"A Titan!"

Lizzy squeezed her brother's arm. "Brother.." she said as the buzz of conversation grew louder around them. She was unconsciously hiding behind Armin's back.

"I'm here," Armin said very quietly, holding back his own trembling fingers to himself.

A huge shadow hovers over the city. All of them were silent and frozen for a moment. And then, it kicks in the gate so fiercely that a current of wind blows anyone and anything close away within a hundred yards.

The top of a tower flies off. Debris from the stone gate falls viciously on various houses throughout the town.

There was a strong wind wave created and crashing inside, all screamed, cried out and ran when they saw the waves destroying several houses and streets.

The stones of the shattered gate were swept away and rained down on the inside of Shiganshina.

One boulder crushes a man as the town people run. Behind the giant titan, a flood of smaller Titans are show heading towards the new opening in the gate.

But, the huge titan disappears.

It broke...

A hole in the wall...

Lizzy could feel the ground shaking as the footsteps of titans from outside were starting to walk in. Lizzy's stomach dropped. The thought rattled noisily around in her head. Is this the end of humanity? Would i die here? Would everyone die here? Where's mom and dad?

And it didn't take long to think again, a large terrifying face appeared from the shadow of the gate of Shiganshina that had been destroyed.

Then, there were many titans who stepped in.

"They're coming inside!"

"The Titans are getting inside!"

"We have to get out of here!"

And everyone starts running, colliding, stepping on each other, fear is reflected on all the people faces. Armin held his little sister's hand firmly.

It's all over...

The Titans are going to take the city.

"Eren!" Armin shouted, straighten his hand towards Eren. Then he stretches his hand out and realizes how badly it's shaking. He has to hold it with his other arm.

Eren walked languidly but fast and stable without looking back, "My house is over there..." he muttered. "My mom!"

Mikasa ran after, "Mikasa!" Lizzy says.

They can not think about anything other than looking for their house, do not know whether it has been destroyed or not, they just need to find their parents. Armin grabbed her sister's hand and ran away from the titans. They were ran among those trying to save themselves.