4

Today

It's been two years since Hannah died and they still haven't found anyone who's dna fits. After her, no other victims had this mans dna.

Currently, the svu team is working on a new case. Cragen and munch left the office and Dominick Carisi or so called sonny became a new member of the svu a few months ago.

„Hello Daniela I am lieutenant Benson, this is detective Rollins."

„Hey lieutenant." the woman in the hospital greeted.

„Do you remember what happened?"

„I- I was just sleeping. In my hotel room. I guess I didn't hear that someone entered but I woke up when someone laid on me."

„You Are Safe here now" Amanda positioned her hand on the shoulder of the woman. She flinched but allowed it after a few seconds.

„I didn't see it. The mans face, I didn't see it."

„That's okay. The doctor will be here to make a rapekit with you. This Is my number, if you remember something, don't mind to give me a call."Olivia handed her two cards.
„This Is a therapist if you ever want to talk about it."

„Thank you" Daniela smiled at them. In that Moment Olivias phone Rang.

„Hey Carisi.- yeah- oh really? - yes well be there" she hung up.

„They have a suspect. And he just confessed."

~~

„Mattis d'martino. He's danielas ex boyfriend. They were dating over four years when she broke up. And I guess he didn't like it. I'm going to call barba"

„And he confessed? Just like that?"

„Yeah."

„But that doesn't make sense. Did you check everything?"

„Yes. But he doesn't want to tell me where he was an hour before it happened. He wasn't seen on the hotels video camera and he hasn't used his credit card in over a week and there Are a few holes in his affidavit. He didn't even know about a camera. And also, something doesn't add up with danielas story."

"You think she lies?"

"I don't know. Something definetly happened to her but I am not sure if it was the way she told us"

„Let me talk to him." Amanda offered. Olivia looked at her first but willingly shook her head yes after a few seconds.

„Hey mattis, can I call you Mattis?"

„Yeah sure" he nodded. Amanda could see how nervous he was.

„Alright Mattis." Rollins opened a folder and read for a few seconds when her eyes moved over to the man she is in the room with. „We will work through this in a.. let's call it Reverse way. We'll start with the incident and work us through the start of this month."

„Why are we doing this again? I already said I did it. I said I did it!" he yelled as he jumped up and walked over to the mirrored glass. „Mr Amaro! Mr Carisi I told you what I did"

"Mattis, I know what you did. But I want to hear it again Okay. This is just a check incase the two boys missed anything that might be important."

Mattis calmed down and sat himself into the chair again.

"Now tell me, what exactly happened that day?"

"As I told Mr Carisi already, i was just driving around when I saw her entering the hotel. She entered with- with another man. He was way older than her! And I waited for her to come out but it was only this man. So I figured that she was staying in a room so I went in, told the receptionist that I was her boyfriend, showed her old pictures as a proof and went up to her room."