9

"Darling, what happened to you? You were missing for hours" A man from the cartel said, as y/n returned to another location of them. She was now in lower manhattan, Jason dropped her off after he took care of her shoulder.

"House one was swatted and one of them saw me. It wouldn't be smart of me if I just came here to let this house be stormed too." He nodded as she sat down, gripping her shoulder.

"Who did this ma'am?"

"Don't worry, I took care of it." The people were afraid of what she could do. In the internal department she is known for being a serial murderer with the most brutal ways to take someone's last breath, yet no one has seen her in action. She patterned her jacket and realized something. She lost her gun.

~~

The crew was waiting in the living room, as the foreclosure searched for traces in her house.

"Lieutenant." A woman, about 5'6 walked towards them. Everyone stood up, hoping for new infos.

"The intruder used a hard object, the handle of her gun I suppose, to break the glass" she lifted the bag with the gun they've found on the fire escape. "She walked into the living room "her hands were following a line on the ground "and dropped the letter on the table. We sent the letter to the forensics"

"Then we came in" Olivia realized.

"She panicked and ran to the closest room she could get, which was the bathroom. It seems like she was pacing around the room, but we also found dirt in your shower."

"She must've hid there when I used the bathroom" nick added. The woman nodded at his answer.

"Probably" she looked at the others "She saw her chance when you found the letter and left the room"

"Then I saw her and followed her" carisi mentioned.

"Out of panic, she rushed through the window and lost her gun. Speeding down the stairs. We couldn't find fingerprints, but a hair on the window frame."

"When she ran out, her hood got stuck on a glass piece."

"Could you describe how she looked?" She faced to carisi, she knew that he was the one who saw her first both times.

"Uh the first time she was wearing a mask and the second time, the lighting was bad and she wore a cap, I couldn't sense her facial structures but I could see her hair. She has (y/h/c) (y/h/s) (y/h/l) hair and is about (y/h)."

~~

The team was sitting in their department the day after the incident, staring at the wall full of informations, when Amanda walked in.

"I got the video material from the restaurant across the street, but not a lot we could use." She pressed play and the video started.

They could see a woman running down the street. The team was following close behind, and then, the three shots. When Olivia fired the third shot, Sasha bellour almost tripped, but pushed herself up with the other arm.

"Wait, Olivia you got her." They realized.

Amanda nodded along "but wait, she gets picked up by a black Mercedes. The license plate was covered with cloth or something, You can't see the drivers face in this video, but look, I followed the car along other street cameras and look here." She paused the video material at the exact second where they could see his face for a blink of time.

"Detective Wellis?" Fin wondered.

"Bring him here."

~~

"Hey, I want to lieutenant Olivia benson."

The team was sitting together, as they noticed the tall brown haired man with a black suit and black briefcase.