20

The pain that struck through her veins was something she never thought she would be confronted with. She heard of that tactic but it sounded to cruel to be true. Luis following often spoke about how they got a cop talk like that, it should've been obvious by now who has captured her.

She was in the room by herself, it looked a lot like a basement somewhere. Maybe in an abandoned building. The walls were a depressing grey as the wallpaper was crumbling off. Nothing else was in this room. It felt just depressing and lonely. As if y/n could feel anything. What ever they are slowly pumping into her, that is going to kill her in a matter of hours. So they don't intend her to talk at all, no, they just want to see her dead. Y/n couldn't continue to think as a loud thud hammered through her head. Someone came through the door and was walking down the stairs.

"So bellour," it was a Latino man with dark black hair, he had a devils wing tattooed on his neck, "cop or rat?"

Y/n didn't want to answer. She also felt like she wasn't able to talk at all.

"Smart of you to not talk to us. Let me tell you something. Rat or cop, you're the reason that el miedo is dead. So to give him one last honor, we are going to kill you here. His old house when he was a child." The man whispered to her before the palm of her hand struck over her face. "Ah look. The first tubes empty. Since you're going to die anyway without quick medical help, let me tell you something, belleza. This is a small concentrated drug cocktail which is slowly infiltrating your blood system. When there's more of it inside you than there is blood, your heartbeats sill decrease by half of the usual amount and you'll start to freak out. Hear things, see things. If we'd set you free in that state, ohhhoo, you're going to kill someone eventually, if you're really just a rat, then there should be no problem with murder for you. But we don't want that for you, to have fun or potentially be saved. We want to watch your life escaping through your last breath and the light in your eyes to fade away."

Y/n's eyes we're plastered on the floor, the words were clumping in her own throat. She couldn't answer.

"Let me get you a new one." He took the bag out of her arm and stopped the pressure on the other tube that makes it possible for the blood to flood into the bag. He pulled the needle out and walked back upstairs, unwillingly giving y/n a little rest. Y/n was tired, but there is no way that she was going to close her eyes again. Carefully her eyes scanned the room for a potential weapon, but there just wasn't one. But there was one possibility.

'Come on y/n. This man just wants to help you. If you do this, we won't be able to be together anymore.'

'Don't listen to him. He's the devil in disguise. Escape and be free.'

"What? No."

'Listen to me. Listen to me!'

"Here we go." The man interrupted the other voices in her head as he replaced the drug cocktail. "Die you bitch." He demanded as his fist collided with the side of her face, throwing her and the chair down. "Look at you. Helpless without a man."

'Get up. Get up and kill him. I want to see his blood on your hands.'

"I can't. Not now."

"Who the fuck are you talking to bitch. Come here." He grabbed y/n and the chair and sat her upright again. "You won't live long. But I am not here to watch your desperate pleads. Die." His palm collided with y/n's face one last time before he left the room again.

'Is this the way you want to die?' A body formed infront of her. And another one, and another one. A teenage girl, an old man and a young child stood I front of her. They all had massive injuries. 'We are dead y/n. Remember?'