GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 2

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑑, 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑇𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑒 𝐴 𝑁𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑈𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

I didn't want to sleep by Beyoncé at all

I didn't want to sleep by Beyoncé at all. What if she tried to kill me in my sleep? My Little space felt like it was gonna arrive any minute and I didn't want Beyoncé to be there at all. She was very mean and telling by the way she held my throat, she wouldn't hesitate to have me up against the wall again.

"You sleepy baby?" Melanie asked me as I ate my gummy bears in her lap. I shook my head, avoiding the looks of the others. "Alright, well let me go get some drinks for the others." I got up from the seat and noticed that I was being stared at. Turning around to see what everyone was looking at, I didn't noticed anything.

"That ass fat as fuck," I heard Rihanna whisper.

"We know," Beyoncé says. I sat down in Melanie's seat before stuffing more gummy bears in my mouth.

"May I have some babygirl?" Kehlani asked me, sitting right beside me. I nodded before I grabbed some of my gummy bears. I tried to put them in my hand but she didn't accept them so I stuffed them in her mouth. She kissed my cheek before continuing to chew on the candy I gave her.

"Ooh! Nika! Can I have some?" Rihanna comes over to squat down in front of me. I nod my head before I grab some and stuff them in her mouth. "I love your little hands, so aggressive." I couldn't really hear what she said because it was muffled. I got a kiss on the cheek from her and before I knew it, Rihanna and Kehlani were both beside me.

Beyoncé looked like she wanted some but I wouldn't dare give her any. I looked at Kehlani who had her eyes on Beyoncé. She stuck her tongue out at the blonde meany before turning to look at me. She does things to me that I shouldn't let anyone know.

"Looks like someone's jealous. Bey! You want some?" Rihanna asked. Beyoncé sat up, leaning over to get a better look at me. I held my teddy bear tighter.

"You offering? Or I gotta get me hands on this one?" Get your hands on-

"No, they're all gone," I say quietly. Beyoncé leaned back with a smirk on her face.

"Okay! I'm back with the drinks," Melanie says, giving everyone a drink. She handed me a sippy cup because she knows I like those. Plus, I don't drink. As I sipped my juice, I looked at Kelly and Michelle. They were the nicer pair out of the others. Ariana and Melanie were nice also, it's just Kelly and Michelle didn't know much about me and still decided to be kind to me.