GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 4

A/N: Welcome to Good Days chapter 4! I know I haven't updated in a hot minute but I hope you enjoy! This is something different. Turn on some soft music or something and kindly read this chapter. It's sweet but something happens so... yeah! Comment, vote, and Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes.♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 4

"𝑇𝑂𝑂 𝑆𝑂𝑂𝑁, 𝐼 𝑆𝑃𝑂𝐾𝐸, 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐵𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝑌 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷."

Onika Maraj

When I slept, I couldn't stop thinking about Beyoncé and the fact she was making an effort

When I slept, I couldn't stop thinking about Beyoncé and the fact she was making an effort. Yes, she was still the biggest meanie I knew but, that didn't give her a right to question what Lani and Rih were doing to me. Sometimes, I'd hope that they would be the ones taking care of me.

As for Melanie and Ariana, I told them I was having second thoughts about the whole thing. They let me know I could talk to them about it whenever. So, my choosing to sleep with Beyoncé again, was just the first part of my doom. I remembered when she entered the room and looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. It was like she couldn't believe I was there and in her face I could see the happiness she got from it.

As of now, I'm laying beside her, her arms around my waist, and her face snuggled inside of my neck. The light breaths I heard from her gave me this sense of euphoria. No wonder I was thinking about her, she was right beside me. Sensing my movements, she gripped me tighter and I gasped at coming in contact with her pelvis.

I could feel my lower region throbbing. I've never felt this way before. "Beyoncé," I whispered. Her  name just slithered out naturally. It's like that's all my tongue ever knew was her name. I could hear her response, a groan, followed by her pulling me more into her. I didn't want to wake her, but, something about this felt so wrong. "BeyBey," I whispered again. I could feel her shift away, her pelvis was no longer making me lose my breath and her face was still snuggled into my neck.

I sighed.

<>

"That's what you get Bey, always trying to start some shit with me," Rihanna said as she looked at the whipped cream all over Beyoncé's face. I asked Melanie if all of us could bake cookies and have ice cream and she allowed it. Rihanna stuck her tongue out as Beyonce put her middle finger up. I shielded my eyes away from it, in hopes I wouldn't be influenced to do it.