GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 3

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝐺𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒."

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 3

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

"Beyoncé, you gotta go deeper," I whined

"Beyoncé, you gotta go deeper," I whined. Beyoncé rolled her eyes while smiling. I knew what she was thinking and I'm sort of sorry it came out wrong, but it wasn't my fault that I wanted ice cream. Her strong hands were perfect for getting the biggest scoops I've ever seen. I've never drooled over ice cream and her hands at the same time!

They were just so slender and long. I wanted them inside of m-

"Onika," she snapped her fingers in front of my face. I pouted before realizing she was trying to hand me the bowl of ice cream. My mind was telling me to leave her in the kitchen but my body told me to stay. I thought she caught on because her grinning smile put my panties in the ocean. "Why are you staring so much?" Her deep and sultry voice made me want to drop everything and just kiss her.

But I couldn't.

I hated her for being so sexy.

"U-um... nothing!" I scurried out of the kitchen and into the living room where I sat on the couch. Taking a huge scoop of ice cream, I stuffed it in my mouth. My mind wandered off to all kinds of places. It was thinking about Beyoncé's hands, her tattoos, her face, and her-

Watching her walk toward the couch, I caught a glimpse of her tattoos again. There was one on her neck and it was a small bee. It looked so cute. I wanted to kiss it.

"What I'm hearing is you wanna kiss my tattoos?" Her question made me drop my spoon into my bowl of ice cream.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"What are you sorry for?" Her body was closer to mines now. I felt my body heat up at her sudden movement. I refused to look into her eyes as she stared into my soul. Feeling her fingers pull my chin towards her, making me surrender my choice to not look her in the eyes, I swallowed hard. "I'm going to ask you again," she says inching closer to my lips. "What are you sorry for?"

"I, uhm." I gripped tightly at the bowl before biting my upper lip. "Sorry for saying that I wanted to kiss your tattoos?" I wanted to look away, but her eyes just pierced my soul. It was like she was stabbing me with them.