GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 23

A/N: Hello Babies!!! Before you yell at me, this is where it's going to get... crazy. This chapter is only from Beyoncé's point of view! So yeah there's that. I'm so sorry for not updating this book. I have another book called Her Teacher if you wanna check that out. The update to that should be coming soon! Grab your snacks and tissues! Sorry for any mistakes! Comment, Vote, and enjoy! I love you!♥️

𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23

"Ooh, paid a deal, way to kill the mood."

Beyoncé Knowles

When does the world go quiet without a cause?

The conversation Onika had with Melanie took a toll on her mental health. She had processed everything and while I wanted her to get help, she decided that it was not the right time for her.

Right now, she was in my arms sleeping but previously she had been trying to fight me over not eating dinner. If she didn't want to, I wouldn't force her. But then she had a problem with me not trying to force her to eat dinner so she started screaming and crying.

Her tantrum lasted ten minutes. And for those ten minutes, I stood still. Just looking at her, not bothering to feed into her tantrum. In which, she was MAD because I didn't do anything about it. So, as she was sleeping I couldn't help but feel the weight off of my shoulders.

My phone ringing is what snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down at the Caller ID and scrunched my face. I decided to take the call, already having a bad feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

"What the fuck are you callin' me for?" I whisper-yelled, my voice laced with venom. I stepped out of the room so I wouldn't disturb Onika.

"You do know that's not a good way to talk to the people who were there for you," the voice spoke into the phone. I started to grit my teeth as a reaction. My hands balled into a fist.

"Tell me what you want before I hang up this phone..." My words made her laugh. I felt my stomach drop to my feet as I started to pace around the living room.

"Since you want to act like you're such a 'changed person' you forgot we have you on video saying you wanted to use Onika. We have the messages of what you said about her."

A video?

Messages?

What was she talking about?

I was silent. I didn't know what to say to her as I tucked my bottom lip in between my teeth.