GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 8

A/N: This chapter is pretty steamy if I say so myself. I really hope you guys like this. Excuse any mistakes you see. Depending on how you guys react the next chapter should be coming out soon! Make sure to comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝐺𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐴 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇, 𝑇𝑅𝑌𝑁𝐴 𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷."

𝐵𝐸𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸́ 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐿𝐸𝑆

Staring at Onika's body, I took in how petite she was

Staring at Onika's body, I took in how petite she was. Compared to my size, it looked like I could crush her and I wouldn't want to do that. Feeling her hands rub against my bulge made me groan from time to time. She was curious and I didn't stop her from doing what she wanted. I only asked her if she was sure and she approved and now here we were.

It was when she decided to unbuckle my pants that I shot back into reality and almost scolded her. I didn't want her to do anything she wasn't ready to. So, why would I let her see my dick? I didn't think that was the most respectful thing to do. But, she insisted that she saw it so she could be prepared for what she was dreaming about every night. I doubted it was every night.

"Onika, no. Please, I don't want you to regret this." I'm not sure how her brain worked, but if she was an over thinker, I wouldn't want her to feel like this was a mistake. She had to be completely ready. I just felt, she wasn't ready to do it.

Or was I not ready?

"You're just not ready BeyBey. I promise you you're not gonna hurt me." Her tiny hands stroked my skin, and explored my tattoos before I felt her hand connect with my chin. I was made to look into her eyes as she suddenly pulled me down, our lips inching closer to one another's. "Are you ready?" She whispered.

I breathed in, before letting out my anxious feelings slowly. Our lips were so close, I was afraid I would make the wrong move and she would react negatively. "Are you?" And that's when I kissed her lips, slowly marking my territory. I've wanted this since the day I met Onika. As we continued, she whimpered, trying to get a feel of me, pulling my body closer to her aggressively. To say that her power was weak would be an understatement. This girl right here, was strong.