GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 7

A/N: Hey guys! I'm really happy I could get this chapter out for you guys! I really loved this chapter because of the fact it reveals something that changes the story entirely. I really hope you all love this too. I'm sorry for the late update. I am currently on vacation and taking a break. I am still slowly getting these updates out for you all. Sorry for any mistakes you see. Please comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

"𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿  𝑀𝐸  𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑀𝑌  𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑆, 𝑀𝑌  𝐿𝐼𝑀𝐼𝑇𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆
𝐼 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝐴𝑅, 𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐿𝐸𝑇 𝑀𝐸..."

𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐴 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐽

It's not everyday that I can say I have people to talk to

It's not everyday that I can say I have people to talk to. Sitting around a fireplace, warming up on a cold night, cuddled up against one of my friends, it makes me happy. Light kisses to the forehead as they all speak about something that I don't know about. My fingers travel to their tattoos, tracing every outline. I can tell their smiling from ear to ear as I continue to wonder why they got these pieces of artwork on their skin.

I felt them leaning to speak into my ear and I shivered. "Do you still want to kiss my tattoos?" Her voice was raspy and it made my panties flood. I gulped.

"Uh," I started as I laughed nervously. "I don't know, they don't hurt you?" Beyoncé shook her head, leaning down more into my neck, making it harder to breathe. A soft moan erupted from my lips, making her pull away. I immediately whined, wanting to feel her again.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" She asks, I shake my head, unable to speak from what just occurred. "Good."

Out the corner of my vision, I saw Melanie's discomfort as she got up to go to the front door. Of course I was always going to try and see who was at the door. It only failed because of Beyoncé's grip on my body, it wasn't hurtful but it was snug.

"We want to apologize." Wait. I recognized that voice!

"Kehlani?" I questioned, breaking out of Beyoncé's grip to rush to the door, frowning once I saw the brunette. "What are you doing here?" I couldn't even take in her appearance, knowing what she did to Beyoncé. It haunted me when I thought about it. Two beautiful women, seeming like you could trust them, lusting over you and touching your body without your consent.

"I came to apologize... with Rihanna." Soon, Rihanna was in my vision and I frowned even more. "Rihanna and I are very sorry for what happened. Where's Beyoncé?" I'm not gonna let them talk to her after what they did to her. Who knows what she's thinking right now.