Chapter 26 || Hold Me Tight. (Finale..?)

It was the next day.

You and Mabel were hanging out in Hyrule Field under a large tree. You were watching as Mabel began walking around, picking up any flower she sees. You smiled and looked up at the sky, slowly closing your eyes. A cool breeze hit your face and birds were chirping. It was quiet, just how you liked it.

"Tired, dear?" A familiar voice broke the silence, making you sit up, almost hitting your head against his.

"Revali?!" You shouted, "You scared me!" You were about to cuss but Mabel wasn't that far from you two.

He chuckled and flopped down next to you, his wings tucking behind his head as he shut his eyes from the sun. You hit his chest playfully and watched with a trying-not-to-laugh face at his hilarious acting of death. Your gaze turned over to Mabel, "Look what I collected, mum!" She had a batch of flowers in her small (f/c) wings.

"They're beautiful!" You gasped before taking them off her and tucking the rarest flower, the silent princess, in her braid that Revali did up for her before you left.

She giggled and jumped on Revali, her small weight making him shout a bit like a cuccoo.

"Oh! Mabel.. you scared me." He said, sitting up and placing the small rito on his lap. You looked at the flowers and smirked a bit. Revali didn't take notice of you kneeling behind him until he felt you fiddling with his braids. He turned and tilted his head in confusion, "What are you doing, Y/N?" He blinked at your silence.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it!" You giggled. You were decorating his braids with flowers. Mabel sort of gave it away by her little laughter.

"Y/N!" He shouted as he put Mabel onto the ground and standing up, chasing you around the tree.

"You look beautiful, honey!" You laughed, bumping into his large figure and getting caught in his embrace. He pecked gently at your head. Revali sat back down and placed you in-front of him with your head resting on his lap. Mabel soon ran over to you two and was holding a stick, "I want to fight like father!" She waved it around, pointing the end of it right at Revali, just an inch away from the tip of his beak.

"You will be like your father! Just not with an attitude." You joked. Revali frowned.

"At least you'll have good looks!" Revali finished. You and Mabel couldn't help but laugh at his little pose and his pride. After hours of playing in the field, the three of you fell into a small nap under the tree. Your head resting upon Revali's shoulder and Mabel sleeping in your lap. Nothing could ever break your relationship with the two. Not even the Great Calamity. At least that's what you thought... you never know what lies beyond the future.