Chapter 29 || A Training Plan.

You and Revali both woke up earlier than the others so that you can go see Mabel again.

You didn't know what to even wear so you just put on a large t-shirt with some black trousers. You then put on your boots and hopped around the room as you waited impatiently for your lover to get changed.

"Revali! Hurry up! I want to see Mabel!" You said in a funny tone as you were jumping up and down. The only reply you got was a laugh.

"Calm down, Y/N!" You pouted as he wrapped the scarf around his neck. "Okay. We can go now but try not to get too excited and wake everyone up." Revali said, almost in a whisper. He grabbed your hand gently and opened the door, walking outside.

You smiled but felt something hitting the side of your knee from time to time. You looked down and saw that it was Revali's tail just swooshing from side to side. You smirked and pulled him back, "Never knew how cute your tail was Revali~!" You giggled. This now meant that you're in front of him and that you were making your way to the balcony.

"BISH CAN YOU NOT-" Revali almost shouted before rolling his glowing eyes and as soon as you were out on the balcony, he suddenly picked you up and placing you on his back. You laughed musically and held onto him tightly as he used his gale and began making his way to Rito Village.

.

A few moments later, he landed on the ground near the entrance and the guard greeted him, surprised by his sudden entrance. You practically lost patience and began running up the stairs like a mad man. You were a bit out of breath but you saw Mabel sitting on Revali's landing.

"Mabel!" You had a large smile and ran over to her as she had the same bright expression she had when she was younger.

You may have only been gone for a day/night but you could say she definitely did grow over a short amount of time to the point where she is already up to your waist.

You sat down next to her so she can tell you a little story about what happened when you were gone. She seriously should be a storyteller. Revali then snuck up on the two of you and listened before sitting behind you and gently pushing you back, making your head rest on his lap.

"I have an idea! How about we let Revali train you at the flight range?" You thought as you looked up at Revali whose eyes seemed to have gotten bigger as he swallowed his words. He completely forgot you were resting on his lap so he got up and glanced as Mabel ran to play with the others. "Ow." You said bluntly as your head hit the wooden platform.

"Sorry love. But.. I do not want Mabel to get judged for doing a warriors job." He inhaled and helped you up to your feet"The female rito... well.. they do singing and creative work. Only the males have to do fighting." He looked down and noticed your small hands resting in his large wings. He then looked up and saw a little begging face coming from you.

"Nope." He turned his head to the right and avoided eye contact. You shuffled over so you're still in front of him yet he still managed to maintain eye contact. Your begging face turned to an annoyed one and so you just flicked his little bird brain. He squawked and ended up having to agree.

Your face then grew into a wide smile, happy that he is allowing such a thing. "We'll keep it a secret!" You gave a little peck where you flicked him and hugged him tightly, almost squeezing his soul out. He pat your back as a signal that you were basically killing him right there and then. You quickly let go and apologised.

"It's fine..." Revali got his breath back and fixed his ruffled feathers. You smiled and went to go get Mabel so she can train with Revali at the flight range.

a/n > hello. hi. i apologise for not posting much. im literally running out of ideas so im just free styling this tbh. school is getting annoying now (especially since i have to go there) but i will try my best to complete this because im also working on SHHH secret stuff *winky* LMAOSKSKS