"Meeting new people" Part 5

Today is the day Izuku would receive his U.A letter and he was stressed. Tonight can change depending if he gets accepted or not. If he gets accepted he'll stay home instead of going outside to do borderline illegal shit. If he doesn't get accepted he'll take his frustrations and failures out on the poor souls that try to do something illegal that night.

He finally got his letter and he was pacing back and forth with it in hand, too scared to open it, with his mom on the couch typing on her laptop.

"Izuku, sit down and open it," He heard his mom say before sighing and closing her laptop, "We'll open it together and no matter what the paper says I'll still be proud of you for trying okay?" Izuku took a deep breath and sat down next to his mom. He opens the letter with his shaking hands.

Tears started forming in his eyes and his mom sighed, "Izuku it's fine if you didn-" "Mom, I made it! I really made it! I got in!" Izuku shouted, hugging his mom, still crying. Inko smiled and hugged her son back. "Oh, I'm so proud of you sweetie."

Once school started Izuku was so excited he couldn't stop his hands from shaking. He wasn't looking where he was going so it wasn't a surprise when he bumped into someone.

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." Izuku apologized frantically. "No, it's fine, I should've moved out the way first," The bubbly girl said, "My name is Uraraka Ochaco! What class are you in?" "M-midoriya Izuku, I'm going- I'm in class 1-C." Izuku stuttered in response. "Darn, we're not in the same class, I'm in class 1-A, maybe I'll see you at lunch?" Uraraka asked. "Oh- Yeah sure! See ya!" and with that Izuku headed towards Class 1-C.

His classes weren't out of the ordinary except when everyone had to say their quirks, that part was a little awkward but he got through it, for the most part. Right now he was just glad he made it to lunch with out badly embarrassing himself in someway shape or form.

"Midoriya! Over here!" Izuku heard a voice yell. It was Uraraka. Izuku smiled and walked over to her. She was sitting at a table with another stern looking kid. The kid looked familiar...

"A-Ah, It's you!" Izuku said realizing who it was. "Greetings again, Midoriya, It's good to see you made it here too." Iida said.

"Oh, Perfect! You two already know each other!" Uraraka smiled, "Well, Mido! You'll never guess what happened at class today!" Izuku tilted his head a bit to indicate he was listening. "All Might is our teacher! Can you believe it!?" Uraraka was now basically bubbling with excitement. "Wow! That's amazing!" Izuku said with a smile although it was forced.

The three talked all lunch mostly just geeking out about weird things before it was finally time to head back to classes.

Classes were uneventful but honestly he couldn't care less he was just glad to be here. He saw Shinso a couple of times down the halls and waved to him and sometimes they even had small talk but they never last long since he tries to avoid kacchan all the time.

One student had caught his eye throughout the whole day though. It was one of Endeavor's kid. Izuku believes his name is Todoroki Shouto. He just looked so... Bland for the son of a man so hot headed like Endeavor. He thought he would be somewhat like Kacchan but no, he was completely different.

The next day when he went to school the front gate had been surrounded by civilians and the press. 'I guess word got out about All Might... Does he even have a teaching degree? well he certainly shouldn't a therapist.' Midoriya thought. He tried to squeeze through the crowd but a bunch of microphones were shoved in his face.