"Secrets slowly unravel" Part 8

Izuku was currently patrolling around the sketchier parts of town, even so, he seems to have more of a bounce in his steps, well, more than usual. He just felt happier now that he had made a couple of friends and even managed to save Eraserhead! Knowing Eraser, he's probably already back up on his feet, although probably not ready to patrol yet. Even so, Izuku couldn't help but feel weird since he's always had Eraser chase him around every patrol. It also didn't benefit Izuku because he was able to test his skills and see how fast he could run and jump.

He heard distant yelling and started running to the noise. 'Ah, a gang fight.' Izuku thought as he adjusted his voice changer and grabbed his pole out of his belt holder, which was newly added by his mom, and quickly wacked the buffest man right in the gut.

"Now now, settle down boys, what's with the temper tantrums?" Akan, or Izuku, asked in a doting voice. "Oi what fuck! You better get out of here brat, before I kick your teeth in and make you regret that!" All four men got in a readied stance, but before any of them could move Izuku had already managed to strike two in the temple, effectively knocking them out. "Shouldn't talk back to your mother you know?" Akan mocked. "Tch, Why you little br-" A lanky guy started to say before Akan also knocked him out.

A knife whizzed past Akan, cutting his mask, then disappeared. 'Weapon summoning quirk? Wonder how many he can summon?" Izuku thought before saying, "Using quirks without a license is illegal, you know?" He knew he had to make this quick before he could possibly get maimed so in a split second after he said that he was already running and hitting the guy in the jaw.

He got out his obnoxiously brightly colored restraints and strapped all the guys up. He looked down at his watch, also suggested by Inko, and saw it was around 2:56. "I should head back now." He mumbled then looked down at the limp men. 'Eraser is usually here to call the police for me...' Izuku rolled his eyes and dials in the number for the one and only, Tsukauchi Naomasa. He might've stolen the number from Eraser's phones but those are just extra details.

"Hello?" The voice asked. "Heeeyyyyyyy, Tsukauchi just your all-time, loveable, vigilante Akan here send to send ya some random street fighters! Already sent you the location too! Aren't I so generous?" Akan could basically sense him getting up and on the defense. "How did you get my phone number?" He says, probably already sending cops to mostly try to catch Akan. Akan just laughed in response and hung up.

He started sprinting away from the scene to, I don't know... Avoid getting caught? Once he made it back he saw a cup of noodles placed on the kitchen table. He walked over while smiling, 'Mom must be really worried huh?' Izuku thought as he slurped down the noodles at an unhealthy rate considering how hungry he was from all the running and fighting. Once he's done he changes and sits down at his laptop, 'I haven't been as active as Deku so I should probably hurry before they get suspicious.'

Sure he was there for the USJ attack but after that, he went offline up until now and he never does that, especially after big missions. He goes back on, giving heroes analysis on villains and solving minor problems and crimes. He was about to close his laptop before receiving a message.

3:21 am

(Eraserhead)

Where were you? I was getting worried since you usually would send some analysis of a big hero/villain by now. I mean I'm glad you took a break but warning first, please. I thought you crossed the line and went into villainy.

3:21 am

(Deku)

Sorry about that haha, I just needed a quick break since the USJ was a bit stressful especially since I heard you were fatally hurt. And no, I would never resort to villainy unless someone's life was on the line. And you know what? Just because of that.