Cool! Indians

It was somewhere in December and the Phantomhive servants were allowed to come into the Townhouse. 

"but wouldn't Plu plu be lonely while we are gone? He does have emotions."

"I am pretty sure once we return Pluto would want to have fun time playing with you guys. Besides, he is a demon hound. It isn't like we will live longer than his lifespan."

The young master may be truthful, but I am still wonder how Pluto would react to us being away for some time.

Somewhere at night, there were visitors. 

Lau was one of them, but there were 2 other guests as well.

I followed the sound of footsteps to a room.

"A prince?"

"This is the 26th child of the Maharajah/Raja (royal status) of Bengal. Please give him the warmest welcome to Prince Soma Asman Kadar."

"Thank you for the hospitality, kid."

"A real prince in our home. Amazing!"

"This is exciting."

"What an opportunity? I never seen a prince this up close before in my life."

"I never met an Indian before. . . or know of many foreigners."

"You may approach, I give you permission."

"What is Bengal like?"

"It's a holy land blessed by the goddess Kali and the Ganges River."

The next day, Soma wanted to go out and explore the town with Ciel. Ciel didn't want to.

"Morning! Namaste." I said. 

"Namaste."

"Hey kid! How is your day?"

"It is good. Helping as much as I could."

"Say, what fun do you like to do here?"

"I like to spend time with Finny, Mey, and Bard with their chores. Tanaka is a calm man who drinks lots of water. I liked to play with Plu plu, but he had to stay and guard the manor in the countryside. Sometimes, I like to explore the town."

"You must know many wonders of this country!"

"Actually I was born over seas of the Atlantic Ocean. I wasn't born here. Ey, I might be helpful in showing some of the places I like. If you find something you are interested, then can you tell me the names or describe it to me. I was born blind, so I can't really say much about colors or read written text besides French in Braille."

English braille is known to be a Grade 2. It wasn't completed until the early 1900s. So, I am sticking with the French side of Braille due to Louis Braille being a Frenchman of the 19th century. 

"What is this braille you talk about?"

"Braille is a form of writing in which the reader feels to text through bumps. French is the only language I know is available."

"Interesting!"

We went to explore, but mostly we went to a wood maker. There we got a Kali statue of a famous event of when a demon challenged her and she when crazy to the point that someone had to sacrifice themselves for the safety of the world. 

After that, we returned back and prayed to the statue. 

I had no idea what I am praying about so I just sat there confused without saying a word. 

Ciel and Sebastian were fencing each other and Prince Soma was bored. 

"If you are so bored, then why not give fencing a try."

"Ah ha, and if I win, then you have to show me the town."

Ciel and Soma versus, until Agni intervened. So, it was Agni and Sebastian fighting next in placement of their masters. It was a tied match.

Moving onto dinner, it was peaceful. However, it seemed as if Soma needs to learn how to be mature when dealing the lost of a cared thing or person.

"I am old enough to know what I want, and I don't want to be alone."

"You are not alone. You have Agni! Agni is a friend who wants happiness to his closest friends. Besides, there are other people's lives out there who are dealing with way worst cases than you have. Think of the bottom of the social class. The no bodies known as slaves or maybe below them. The homeless people with barely anything to help them keep surviving but hope. There are some families that would like to reject a family member. Some take on illegal jobs or does any job available to gain money. I am happy to meet the Phantomhive servants. They are friendly and I have a family! Before I was just an orphan on the streets running away from the orphanage."

"Sorry to tell you, but the prince left during your speech. The butlers as well to attend to their masters."

"Oh..."

"I am sure there is something fun to do. What do you have in mind?"

"I heard there is a curry festival coming up. Is there a chance for curry with chocolate in it? Chocolate is sweet. I am sure the curry would taste great with it with the right spices in curry."

"You tried curry before?"

"Nope! I only heard that curry usually have a spicy taste to it."

"Say, why not I tell you a bedtime story. A story about Mulan before you go to bed."

"Sure! I wouldn't mind a story."

Lau and I went to the servants sleeping quarters.

Hua Mulan does seem like an interesting warrior who worked hard in the army disguised as a man despite being a woman.

The Ballad of Mulan is a story most likely taking place in the Northern part of China. The Rouran invaded the country so soldiers were called into action to train and protect the country from the nomads. Since Mulan's father was the oldest man or was the only man of the Hua family house, she took his place and went to the training camp in disguise. After the war, Mulan wanted to return back home to her family. Her gender was eventually revealed, but it wasn't really a problem.

Disney did made a Mulan movie (PG) with a remake live action (PG-13). Haven't seen the live action, but the movie before I loved the songs. I think part of the live action movie, I would dislike the use of qi. Qi is cultivation and hard work that is a life force in everyone.

I am no expert in the Chinese culture.   

"When 2 rabbits run side by side, can you really tell if one is a he or she?"

"Not really, but it would be fun to meet a bunny."

////Time Skip\\\\ Brought to you by Curry

"Curry, curry, curry. I eat my rice and curry. I eat my rice and curry. So hurry, hurry, hurry."

"You sure getting the hang of using those chopstick. Say Ranmao, what which stand would you like after the bake off?"

The curry contest was alright. It was fun. At the end, Sebastian won the contest.

For Soma, he needed sometime to grieve over the fact Mina doesn't want to see him at all.