A Play?

It was still winter, but it will be spring soon. 

Since the hired actors and actresses can't make it to the actual play, Sebastian was in charge of finding replacements. 

"Okay, I will sent a letter to the Midford residence to ask for Lady Elizabeth, the townhouse for the Indians, and a letter to the Chinese. Other than that, you all must go to the ballroom after dinner. Understand?"

"Yes Mr. Sebastian!"

////Time Skip\\\\ Brought to you by Boredom

"What is this Hamlet play about?"

"Hamlet is a 5 act tragedy play by William Shakespeare. He is a prince of Denmark, a place near Sweden and Germany. After the passing away of his father, he was met with the ghost who asked a request. Hamlet followed the quest to the end for his Uncle to not sit on the throne. However, there was an unexpected twist from the Uncle who will backfire on the request of the previous king."

"Do I have a part in this play?"

"Probably not, but that is okay. You could help anyone in the backstage."

"My dear Ranmao, tell me what part do you want to play?"

"Seaweed."

"I know my part already. I will be Ramakrishna!"

"My prince, you will be the star of the show."

"I want to be a pretty princess with at least 3 petticoats."

"Only 3 my dear, I guess I should put on 5."

"You're going to be a pretty princess. That wouldn't be cute at all."

"We have seaweed, a mystic, and 2 princesses. Didn't I explain we are doing Hamlet?!"

Once everyone was in line, it was time for vocal exercises. 

Sebastian was at a piano, many were in line, Lau and Ranmao were on a couch, and Soma and Agni were somewhere on the floor probably on a mat or carpet.

"It is time for vocal exercises. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." Many tried to sing down to up the music scale. Some were not that enthusiastic. 

First try, it was interrupted by Lau getting a foot massage by Ranmao.

Second try, it was interrupted by Soma showing his delight for curry.

"And now, we work on acting."

"To be or not to be, that is the question." Ciel said in a monotone or dull speaking. 

"Young master, put a bit more heart into it."

Ciel repeated a line again stuttering.

"None of course, that is sure not to be." Someone said as sharp tools hit part of the floor. 

Doors were pushed open for someone to enter. "Ugh... What pathetically horrible acting? Do us a favor and not continue with your soliloquy, my dear little Hamlet."

"No, Grell. What are you doing here?"

"Grell!"

"Hi Luka, I really enjoyed the gift you sent me. Do you received the spider toy I crafted for you? I hope you like it."

Sorry if anyone has arachnophobia, fear of spiders or related like scorpions.

The toy spider, image a cute cartoonish puff ball with legs a smile and at least 2 or 4 eyes.