Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!

Y/N:

y/n's p

y/n's p. o. v.

After coming back from that mission with the proxies, I got encountered by Slender.

"Congratulations!" Slenders told me placing his hands together when I walked into the living room. "You've made your first kill. Officially deeming you one of us!"

I yawned and stretched my arms, responding "I'm tired."

Slender's face creased and he seemed taken aback by my response to his praise.

"Sorry, I mean thanks Sargeant Ravioli."

Toby crackled behind me and Slenders lowered his hands, with a sigh. "Whatever, I'll let you get away with it since you managed to do your job today."

I sigh and shake my head, "Honestly, sorry Slender. I'll try and be more serious when it comes to things like this now. I promise. "

"No (Y/N)! Continue making him look like the egg-head h-he is!" Toby hollared at me. "Toby shut up!" Slender growled, smacking him over the head with one of his tendrils.

"Ma'am, I didn't feel that," Toby grinned. Masky looked like he was getting annoyed being around us, so he walked off to his room. Hoodie went to go do something else as well, but Kate stuck around me, as she always does.

"I'm gonna g-go practice my hatchet throws. Anyone n-needs me, I'll be down in th' basement," Toby said, saluting off at Slender and walking off for the training area.

Slenders looked down at me and tilted his head. "What will you do now, (CP/N)? Celebrate your first kill, perhaps?"

"Actually I'm just planning to go catch up on the hours of sleep I missed between 4AM and now, " I say, bobbing my head, "but since you mentioned celebrating my success, can I get a cake? I like cake."

SlenderMan doesn't say anything for A bit before sighing and nodding his head, "Yes fine, you will get a cake. I will have my brother SplendorMan make it right away."

Kate shook her head and spoke, "Master, forgive me, but that airhead of a brother of yours is currently frolicking around in America messing with their weather. Maybe you should assign someone else to do the job."

Slender tilted his head, "are you implying that you wish to take the task up yourself?"

Kate looked at me then lowered her head, "Not at all sir. Just a suggestion..."

"Do whatever you guys want... Im just gonna go now," I mumbled tiredly, starting to walk for the stairs.

Before I could get to my room Jeff The Killer suddenly jumps in front of me, pulling a knife to my face.

"KID. Knife fight me, now."

The heck.

I frown at him. "Kid? Jeff I'm probably older than you so shut up and get outta my way."