18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New

It's now been a week since you/(Y/N) came to the Slender Manor but don't worry. Nothing interesting happens during the last 5 days that's worth talking about. (Y/N) just spent the time gaming with BEN and hiding out in Kate's room out of boredom.

~~~

- - - Jeff The Killer's P. O. V. - - -

It's now been a little more than a week now since (Y/N) came to live here.

They've suddenly began carrying around this huge ass sword around; and for what reason?

They've been doing their best to avoid me this whole week, which I only found humorous.

Every time they do see me, hand goes to the sword.

Hilarious.

Every now and then when they'd leave Chaser's room I'd try to encounter them on purpose to get a reaction, but they're swift as shit and I never even get the chance.

They're strange for someone that hasn't even worked with Slender yet or even got any training.

I eavesdropped on Massky once and heard that they're gonna actually start training (Y/N) tommorow because they've had long enough to get used to our place.

It's about time they do something useful with them; I was seriously beginning to think Slenderfuck only brought (Y/N) here just to be Kate's little pet...

Well I'm walking around downstairs helping myself to some of the wine I promised KageKao the other day when I see BEN suddenly running down the stairs while being chased by a pissed (Y/N).

"BEN, YOU CHEATED!!!"

"NO I DIDN'T, YOU JUST SUCK AT THE GAME!!"

"THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ABILITY IN GAME THAT ALLOWS YOU TO FLY, HOW DID YOU DO IT???"

"I'M JUST THAT GOOD!"

"BEN THAT'S NOT A VALID ANSWER!!!!"

BEN was just making it to the bottom and was starting to run towards me when (Y/N) jumps at him from the steps, intent on grabbing him.

"NOPE!" BEN shouts, quickly dashing out of the way, and then I'M the one that's left in (Y/N)'s path...

They were going crash right into me.

- - - BEN DROWNED'S P. O. V. - - -

THE LOOK ON (Y/N)'S FACE WHEN THEY REALIZED THEY WERE GONNA CRASH INTO JEFF WAS PRICELESS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

- - - (Y/N)'s P. O. V. - - -

I had jumped off the stairs at the last minute to try and catch BEN, but the stupid elf flocked out of the way and it was then that I noticed Jeff was right behind him, staring with even wider eyes.

... SHIT.

Just milliseconds before I was going to collide with him though, Jeff backs up and raises a glass bottle of wine he had in hand. There were so many different emotions that were running through my head right now that I didn't have time to react when he suddenly smashed the bottle into my forehead.

Eyes rolled to the back of my head and I blacked out, before even hitting the ground.

- - - No One's P. O. V. - - -

"HOLY SHIT JEFF!! WHAT DID YOU DO???!!"

Jeff watched (Y/N) thud to the ground unconscious before him, shattered glass covering their body and littering the floor.

BEN ran to (Y/N)'s side, panicking. "Fuck dude! You killed them! You actually fucking murdered them!!"

"BEN keep your voice down, idiot! I didn't kill them, it was an accident!" Jeff growled, tossing the broken wine bottle aside and quickly dropping to his knees, checking (Y/N)'s pulse.