Before You Read, Keep In Mind...

I'm making this announcement page because I'm actually growing sick and tired of seeing the same shit in the comments, so please bare with me and I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh but this needs to be said and I'm soooo tired of it. To those of you who joke around, this isn't really directed at you but kinda keep in mind the things you say and know that there's a line at some point where it's funny and it's just downright concerning.

1. Stop VENTING your PERSONAL life situations in the comments, PLEASE. This is not a vent book by any means, I just wrote this for fun and to have something entertaining to share with you guys. I don't know why so many people think it's necessary to share things that do not need to be shared with online strangers you do not know. I get a lot of you are younger but there are some things you really shouldn't be so open to posting about online. If you didn't know, here's your warning now. If you have a comment that corresponds with this issue, it's alright for now since it was before this announcement was made, it will be deleted if found. Anything caught beyond the posting of this announcement will be deleted. Ive already deleted the ones I've caught myself, if me, any of my friendos, or other readers see anything that crosses the line you're getting warned, if it happens again you're getting blocked. Please seek help and confide in people irl you can trust. If you have no one irl, look for online support groups that deal with this sort of thing. A Creepypasta crackfic is Not The Place to talk about certain issues that happened to you. It's not safe and it could also be triggering to others who may have their own experiences or other else.

2. Stop SHARING your AGE in the comments — maybe it's a fun joke to you but there are SICK people out here literally searching for people to prey on and plastering your real age is a literal hook for these weirdos. Especially if you're under 18, please stop. If you're under 13, you are officially an ✨illegal reader✨...you'd better be sure I don't find out or I'll be a huge bastard snitch and report the shit outta you./hj (Dunno if that actually doesn't anything but...eh.)

3. Stop CALLING every touching action or facial expression  (ex. Tap on the shoulder, smirking, arm grabbing) PEDOPHILIA/R*PE. Not a fucking joke, and triggering to people that actually experienced that shit for real. Literally so many moments that were actually meant to be friendly or wholesome is turned into an issue of pedophelia or r*pe. (Offenderfuck is excluded of course, but literally everyone else???) I personally don't believe it's a funny thing to joke about, guys, and the reality of it is so prevalent these days. Please don't play around with that term so lightly. If there is a part in the book that triggers you or makes you uncomfortable, please for your own mental safety drop the book or skip over the part of concern. If needed and suggested by enough people, I will place the book under 'Mature' if needed, although as far as I know nothing worthy of the mature tag actually happens in the book.

4. Sxicide threats. Eh, I get that there's a lotta dark humor in the book and really relatable moments, but to the people who for some reason go into detail about their irl sxicide plans or plots to cause harm to themselves or their plans to murder other people???? What the hell? Once again, get some help, I'm not joking. Two, what inspired you to post this in the comment section of a Creepypasta crackfic? I get what the fandom is but whatever your intentions are, it's not quirky, or cute or funny. And for those with questionable intentions—no SlenderMan's not going to kidnap you and make you a proxy. For those who are actually struggling mentally with this issue, I have no other advice but to seek help. If not help, you need to fucking fight in every way to keep yourself going. From personal experience, turns out you can't rely on people all the time and people can only help to an extent unfortunately, if at all. We're all fighting on our own out here. I'm sorry to say this but unless you fully know someone on here personally and can DM them, don't place your burdens on strangers—especially the lot of us who are dealing with our own shit. Would mean a lot if you guys understood that much.

If there's anything maybe I need to change in the story that caused problems? Please let me know. This is supposed to be a fun and safe place where we laugh over stupid fictional murder gremlins. Take care of yourself and think before you comment.

P.S: LET ME ARTICULATE THE FACT THAT YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO JOKE AROUND. I'M NOT AN OLD FUCKING FART BRUH, HAVE FUN. HOWEVER THERE IS A VERY DISTINCT LINE BETWEEN JOKES AND YOU BLATANTLY ROLLING OUT YOUR VERY REALISTIC AND DETAILED DESIRE TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF. I'M 👁️WATCHING 👁️YOU👁️.