39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues

Unfortunately, today I've been told to do most of the chores in the mansion. I'm kinda in between minding it and not minding it, but it really depends on what chores Slender's is ordering me to do. I take a look at the list.

Chores:

- Dishes

- Bathe Smile Dog

- Vacuum

- Do the Laundry

- Pick up peoples trash

- Light dusting

- Give the children's discarded toys to Jason

- Change Grinny's litter

- Take out the trash

- Rake the backyard (That's not a pun. Please use The Rake.)

- Wash the Van

- Clean the tombstones in the backyard

- You don't have to but I would appreciate it if you sacrifice some of your pay to help with the light bills. Spender is being very stingy this month and refuses to pay.

"Wait, the backyard is a graveyard?-Wait, why do I have to do all of this!???" I yell.

"Sucks to be you," EJ said, passing by me with a smirk. I glare at EJ before grabbing the vacuum cleaner that was nearby and turn it on, beginning to chase him around with it since I found out he's afraid of vacuums.

-

"Slenders. Why do I have to do all these chores? Everyone's laundry? Seriously?" I exclaim, slamming the list before him on his desk in his office. "I'm not quite sure but it just might be because I'm your boss and I can tell you what to do? Could that be it?" Slender responded, tapping his chin.

....I don't like sarcastic Slender.

"Sir...can I at least get some help," I ask, trying not to sound upset. "TenderMan does all the chores in the mansion by himself every week. No help, no complaints. You can do the same."

"Unlike Tender I don't have Slender Powers!!!"

"You have arms, legs, and a brain. Please stop complaining."

I slam the list of chores into my face and quickly storm out of the office, screeching into the paper so that I don't accidentally snap at Slender. Splendor skips by me and smiles widely, "Oh, look at all the fun things you get to do today! You lucky duck!"

"I know, so fun!" I reply sarcastically. "Hey Splendy, you maybe want to do all these absolutely fun things yourself?"

"Nooo can do (Y/N)-y! I have a super duper spectacular fun birthday party to make a visit to today! By no means can I miss it. Don't worry, I can surely help you when I come back!" Splendor said, removing his top hat from his head and replacing it with a polka-dotted top hat with balloons sticking out of it.

I glare at how ...interesting he looks as he gleefully marches off. I then sigh and slump my shoulders as I walk back into the living room. The kidpastas; Sally, Lazari, and Lily are playing together on the floor, making a huge mess. Laughing Jack is sitting on the couch leaving candy wrappers everywhere. Kagekao and Former are throwing empty wine bottles at Jeff which is leaving glass all the floor. Ritz was making a long, pointless trail of ritz crackers all over the carpets, and Sonic exe is running around the mansion, knocking down Slender's plants, vases, and other fancy things on the ground.