30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY

尸 卂 山 丂 " human eating cat "- art/pasta by snwleopard top art by KOTTAROLLDEEZNUTZ꧁꧂

꧁꧂

(y/n)'s p. o. v

I was sitting in the living room next to Puppeteer and Lost Silver. The three of us were watching random movies together and just chilling for the night because I'm tired of spending every waking moment around BEN Drowned with a side of Jeff and his usual nonsense.

Lost Silver was huddled up close to me because apparently, he liked cuddling next to people so I didn't mind his closeness and resorted to gently petting his head while he shifted between watching the movie and falling asleep on himself.

Puppeteer seemed happy yet uncomfortable the whole time we were watching the movies; he's not used to people wanting to hang out with him but I guess it'll be my job to help him get used to it.

We're in the middle of watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre-well trying to watch it, but BEN eventually shows up on the screen and started pretending to be a part of the movie, now ruining it for the three of us instead of getting us to laugh like he thinks he was doing.

I'm about to shut off the TV so BEN gets trapped inside the movie when Kagekao and Former suddenly run into the living room in front of us and I see they're wearing civilian clothing; Kagekao's wearing his black hoodie but with blue jeans and black boots. He isn't wearing his mask...which I've never seen in my whole life here. Somehow, his skin isn't gray but he's wearing shades to cover his eyes. Former's hair is slicked back so it isn't a bush as it usually is and he's wearing normal clothing; a gray jacket with a blue undershirt and dark blue jeans with sneakers.

I stare at them in shock but before I could comment, Kagekao bursts out "DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS!?"

Kagekao's screaming awoke Silver whose head quickly shot up from my shoulder and the boy looked around in a panic, "Wh-Wh-What news!?!?"

"Theres a huge beast that's on the loose in the city that's been eating people alive! We want to go see it in person to see if it's true!!"

I, Puppeteer, and Lost Silver blinked at the two in disinterest. "Then go see it?" Puppeteer scoffed, "why do you have to come and tell us?"

"The thing is, it supposedly eats people..." Former responded, "Former and Kagekao think it'd be safer if a group went to go see it than just Kagekao and Former by themself."

"So let me get this straight," I spoke, sitting up from the couch, "you want us to get eaten in a group rather than just the two of you get eaten? Quit trying to pull other people into your dangerous adventures. If you want to go see it so bad, go see it and leave us, who actually want to live, out of it."

Kagekao and Former seemed disappointed for a bit until BEN scrambles out of the TV behind them, "I'll go!! There's no way something like that actually exists! I bet you guys are just gonna go to town and be disappointed when nothing like that exists!"