chapter 1

Before Wolfy was born his mother named Dove and his father named Max tried time and time again to have a baby but couldn't dove wasn't able to carry children . So Max tried something different. He summoned a powerful demon to give him and his wife a child.

"But at what cost?" Wolfy's father asked.
"I am willing to pay whatever price for a son.'' Max says pleading to the demon he has summoned.

And the demon says "I will give you a son but for a price that I too, must live in the body and the soul of someone you love dearly. But then your price is paid mortal!" The demon bellowed.

And that he needs the life of someone but he shall not tell the father who. The demon then disappeared in a twist of thick black mist. When Max came back to his weeping wife he took pity when he reached his wife who was crying on the couch her tail curled around her waist, her hands covering her tear stricken face, not hearing her husband.

"my dear Dove, I know we might not get what we wanted but I think we should try again just one more time." Max whispers to her softly as he puts his arms around her.

After months it was a happening "honey oh I think it's time!" A small woman says, grabbing her round belly, her eyes shining with love and fondness when she looked at her belly rubbing it. If only she knew she was the soul that the demon wanted.when they reached the hospital to give birth a nurse told max that he cannot go with his wife. But something felt wrong that is when he realized that for the baby to be born the demon needed the soul of someone he loved. His wife.

"Oh God I didn't !" The man sutterd his tail going limp like a rag doll.

When it was done he knew who it was but too late to call off the deal for his wife had died giving birth to Wolfy.

"We are sorry sir but she didn't make it." The nurse that was with him before.

Max walked up to his dead wife sliding his hand up to her face rubbing the soft fur there. He looked at the monster who possessed the body that was called his son. He kept the name they were going to name their son.

" Wolfy... the demon wolf." Max said the last words with remorse for a demon that did possess the child.

As Wolfy grew older he was covered in bruises and cuts all over him.

"You little brat! You killed your mother!" The father says hitting his son over and over again.

Wolfy was used to this drunk state of his dad. Wolfy wondered time and time again what it would be to see his father not drunk. Wolfy whimpers once or twice but says nothing he knew it was a bad thing from the first time he did. He wondered why he was hit, because his father hated him? Was it because his father blamed him for his mother's death. Wolfy was starved and barely had anything to eat; he was kept on a leash outside of the house but no one knew he existed at all. As his father drank and drank , bottle after bottle , cut after cut he snapped and killed his father.

"Your judgement will be mine." Wolfy says.

Dragging the scythe that he made in his free time. It seemed a little too big for him to carry but he was able to.  He felt no remorse but hunger and hate. He couldn't believe how much hate he had felt. But first he needed to eat, so he dragged his father's corpse into the forest. Why did he? not know it just felt right after all when you have been treated like an animal why not be one? not knowing what was in the woods.the spirits of others like him eating people because of hunger or hate.But as he ate and ate his father's corpse till there was nothing left but cleaned bones. And the feeling that he had after he ate his father he still felt hungry. Then a voice whispered to him sounding like it was coming from within his head.

"You are mine now little one. You have made a sacrifice to me I have awoken now." The voice says.
"Who are you?" The purple wolf asked the unknown monster fear spilling out from every word he said.
Trying to look threatening he looked at his surroundings, his tail twitching. He glanced at every tree as he turned around.

"Oh you don't need to worry." The voice spoke once more.

"Where are you? Come out and fight me!" Wolfy yelled, his body getting more tents. His eyes darting around.

"Wolfy!" The voice hissed out at the boy.

"I mean no harm listen to me! I mean no harm!" The voice hissed out again growing more inpatient.
A mist appears from the boy's feet, as he tries to move out of the way. But he can't move. An unknown force keeps him in place. As the mist moves higher. Wolfy closes his eyes. He hears a chuckle. He keeps his eyes closed till he feels a clawed hand rub his cheek softly. Wolfy opened one eye open to see a pair of eyes.
No, not eyes, just black socket lined with a white line to make a shape of the eyes that look abnormally big. When the small boy looked down from the eyes he saw a big snout close to his but he saw big white teeth formed into a huge grin. Wolfy glances to the claw on his face. But the demon held him in place.

Reality hit wolfy in the face about the situation he was in but he was too tired to think of the situation. So he just looked at the demon with tired eyes.
"I don't know who you are but I'm tired so hi?" The wolf says without thinking.