Past Lovers (valentines day special)

It was Febuary 14, the most gloomy day of the year for Louise and Trixi because of there past baes. Whren looking back at there past baes they realized no one will ever be as amazing as Food. So know we go back into Louise and Trixis past to find there old lovers and figure what went wrong. It all started the day they entered high school. Everyone at the school were witch hunters to be, but Louise and Trixi were the most experianced. Though they were the most experianced they werent the best students when it came to achedemic crap. They hated all there bitchy teahers and pretty much hated everyone at there school, like now but you understand my point. There least favorite teacher was professor Jotti whom just happens to be Ja'pheths older brother. All Louise and Trixi wanted to do was shot him and run the school abd kill everyone. But since they are resonably nice they decided that might be the wrong option. However when Louise and Trixi were off hating everyone, there was one man they both liked. His name was Courtney. He was the nicest most beautiful boy they had ever met (until they met Food of course). There only goals in life were to be the best wich hunters in the world and marry Courtney. However there was this very annoying man named Yvest who was in love with Courtney. They always figured he was gay which didnt bother them at all, because they had two dads, but when it comes to there man they were ready to kill when the time was ready. Valentines day was just around the corner and they decided they were going to purpose to Cortney. As they went out ring shopping tyring ot find the perfect ring they ran into Yvest who just so happened to be looking at rings too.

"Hello Princess." Yvest said to them with his obviously fake smile.

"what the fuck are you doing here!?" They asked.

"Well im going to purpose to my girl... i mean boy friend." he said looking nervous.

"Oh really?" said Louise

Who is this lucky man?" asked Trixi

"Well his name is Courtny." Ybest answered

Louise and Trixi look at ech in shock.

"DA FUCK BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING COURTNEY IS OUR MOTHER FUCKING MAN YOU FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU LITTLE BUDDADAMN BIATCH!"

"Princesses princesses calm down people are staring." yvest said sounding concerned

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WE GIVE A FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

"Look im just gonna go ok, i hope you have a marvolous valentines day." he says winking at them.

"That

Little

Mother

Fucking

BIIIITTTCHHH!"

They decided they would be the first to ask the amazing Cortney to marry them. They scurried to there high schools host club. And there he was. Courtney serving those other little bitches who didnt give two fucks about him. Just then Yvest came up to the.

"Helllo my beautiful princess would you like to request?"

"Yes we want to see Courtney."

"Right away." smiling with that fake ass smile.

"COURTNEY!" They yelled and hugged him.

"Hello ladies how are you." he said with his very dreamy voice.

"we have come to ask you a question." they said

"What is it lovely ladies?"

Louise and Trixi took breath got one knee pulled out the rings and said... "Marry Us."

Courtney looked in shock and then smiled.

"Im faltered honestly, but im already engaged and im a girl, dressing as a guy is just kinda my hobby."

"What the fuck!?" They yelled

"guess who beat you." Yvest said from behind them.

"BUDDDAMNIT!" They yelled

and that children is the story of the past Louise and Trixi and there first Bae.

*Back to the present time*

Louise and Trixi sit alone in the back of the math class when Food comes up to them.

"Hey guys... so these girls just gave me these chocolates and i dont really wnat them so do you guys want them?"

Louise and Trixi look at each

"Fuck ya we do." They take chocolate and eat it as Food walks away.

Food looks up at the ceiling and thinks

They are so cute.

WE DONT OWN DRAGON BALL Z OR THE CHARACTERS OF DRAGON BALL Z BUT WE DO OWN LOUISE TRIXI YVEST COURTNEY JOTTI AND JA'PHETH EVEN THOUGH HE BE DEAD

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SPECIAL AND THAT WE HAVE WARMED YOUR HEARTS

SORRY THERE WAS MORE CUSSING THEN USUAL IN THIS CHAPTER BUT WHAT EVER WE DONT GIVE A FUCKKKKKK