Christmas Special: Da Ja'pheth Who Stole Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas Ja'pheth in the house the girls were annoyed for they could not get the bitch out. He asked what they wanted this Christmas Eve, they said "We want baes address!" and he said with glee "Okay! Follow me!"

Every person in Satan City loved Christmas a lot, except for Ja'pheth who did not. He swooshed his fake weave to the side and said "Follow me, for your bae is closer then he seems!" The girls faces lit up with a gleam. They crawled to his house and looked through the window to see bae with a sparkle in his eyes. They knew if he caught them Ja'pheth would surly die.

Ja'pheth looked at the girls and said with a smile "Go in, steal there stuff then you will always have him whether he is there or not." The girls looked at each other contemplating whether they should do it or not. Then they smiled and said "Fuck it lets go!"

Louis and Trixi snuck inside while the family was sleeping all snug in there beds while visions of there dead father danced in there heads. They opened there sacks and started filling them up with knick knack and photos of Bae and the fam. Louise and Trixi soon became jelous because at BLA (Buddah Loyalty Academy) they didn't have a fam, because in the hood part of canada there family was shot by a wild Pikachu.

As they were filling there sacks with all the knick knacks, they felt a presents near. They both turn around to see a little Saiyan. It was little Goten who was no more then ten. The girls had been caught by this little Saiyan son. Who had come downstairs to have some fun. "Why you be taking all our stuff?" he said with a frown. The girls looked at each with smiles on there face as the gleamed with happiness and yelled "Awww its like a little Food."

Food runs downstairs yelling "What going on?" He stared at the girls in disbelif and then right then he saw Ja'pheth. The girls looked at each other then at Ja'pheth they pointed at him and yelled, "He's the theif!!" Food made a ball of masenko and shot Ja'pheth. Ja'pheth died that Christmas Eve. Food looks at the girls and asks "why you be here?" The girls then ran away unable to face there bae taking everything in the sacks.

What happened then? Well in Satan City they say that Louise and Trixis hearts grew 3000 sizes that day.

WE DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z OR THE CHARACTERS OF DRAGON BALL Z BUT WE DO OWN LOUISE, TRIXI AND JA'PHETH YAAAAASSSSS BISH!

ALSO COMMENT IF YOU CRIED