This Is The End

Louise and Trixi race to classroom attemoting to push each other down as they were running. As they get to the class room there was bae sitting perfectly in his chair studying as usual.

First Louise ran up to him and said "Food! Do you wanna hang out with me today?"

Then before he could answer Trixi grabbed her extensions and ripped them out.

"EXPOSED BITCH! FOOD WOULD NEVER GO OUT WITH A GIRL WHO WEAR EXTENSIONS!"

Then Louise punches her in the nose. Blood everywhere.

"Look now you can get that nose job you've always wanted hmmm." Louise says angrily.

Food didn't know what to say he had never seen two girls so violent, not even when his mother would get pissed at his father.

Louise and Trixi start attacking each other.

The Food yells

"STOP! STOP THIS NOW!"

By now the whole class was watching.

Food looks at them and says, "Come outside with me now!"

Food was a peace keeper and hated when people fought, especially over him.

"Look girls," he started to say. "I think I'm in love with both of you."

Louise and Trixi didn't know how to respond. They had no idea that food was just saying this to calm them down.

"What!?!" they said at the same time. "You can't do that! What are we going to do?!" They start crying.

Food doesn't know what to say.

"I guess if both of us can't have him neither of us should have him."

They look to ground as tears fall from their eyes.

"Guess there is no way out of this we will have to die."

Food looks up shocked.

"Wait no you don't have to kill yourselves!"

"Yes.. yes we do."

Louise and Trixi both pullout guns. They hug each other and say at the same time,

"BEST BITCHES FOREVER!!!"

Then they were dead.

Food didn't know what to say, so he puts his hands on both of their dead corpses and says "You will always be in my heart."

A couple miles away you can hear the laughter of Ja'pheth.

THE END!!!!!!!!!

NOTE FROM AUTHORS:

Hello everyone! It has been a pleasure writing this story and we hope it entertained you. these few months of writing has been an emotional dollar coster. Were so glad you guys were along for the ride. Thank You.

ALSO WE DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM DRAGON BALL Z OR THE STORY OF DRAGON BALL Z BUT WE DO OWN LOUISE, TRIXI, AND JA'PHETH.

Thank you again and we love you all.

Also always remember, SHE BAD THO!!!

ALSO WE DONT OWN CAMERON DALLAS SHE BAD THO OR ANY OF THE VIDEOS WE PUT IN THIS FANFICTION THOSE WERE ALL THEME SONGS FOR EACH CHAPTER

ENJOY!