Chapter 3

"Um Gohan...?" Asked Louise, " Whats wrong with you boy?" Asked Trixi. "Oh nothing just thinking..." Said Gohan, aka Food. Louise and Trixi were very confused. They didn't understand why bae was acting like he was thinking about something. " Well anyways lets continue with the math" Said Gohan,aka Food. After the little study session ended Gohan, aka Food left to catch up with his "friends". Trixi and Louise looked at eachother,"Betch did that just happen?" asked Trixi,"YAAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Louise. They were so fricking happy that their bae helped them with their schoolwork. They ran outside after school ended and happily killed the witches because they were in a good mood. Meanwhile Gohan, aka Food was walking home with his "friends" and could not stop thinking about whether or not he should tell the weird girls his secret. " Hey Gohan," Asked Erasa," What was that all about with those two rejects?" she finished " Huh? Oh well I just helped them with their math work is all" He said. " Oh ok." said Erasa. "Well guys I gotta head home now bye" and with that he flew away on his flying cloud, but nobody saw because he is good at sneaking away. 'I still don't know if I should tell them my secret...' Gohan, aka Food thought.

(We do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the characters in Dragon Ball Z but we do own LOuise and TriXi

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssss)