Ja'pheth

Trixi and Louise were in their magical apartment thinking about Gohan, aka Food, when suddenly their was a knock on the door. But not just any knock, a FIERCE knock!!! "Ugh!" said Louise. "Why the fuck are people always knocking on our door?!?" "Idek." said Trixi. The two girls answered the door, together, only to see their least favorite person in the entire world. They hated this person even more then Videl and Erasa. It was their boss, Ja'pheth!!! Ja'pheth looks like a younge child from behind but when you see his face he looks like an old shriveled man with a bald head and a side pony tail. Of coure Louise and Trixi know that weave be fake. But yes Ja'pheth is a man child and their boss. He is always coming to their house to check how many witch hearts they have gotten. Louise and Trixi look at each other in annoyance. "WTF you want weed smoker?" they both said at the same time. "You only check on us once a month and you cheacked on us last week so why are you here now?" Ja'pheth looks at them and says his man childish voice "I came here to talk to you about your "bae" as you call him." Louise and Trixi look at each other in shock. "oh shit!" the both say.

WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARCTERS FROM DRAGON BALL Z WE ONLY OWN LOUISE , TRIXI AND JA'PHETH YAAASSSSSSSSSSSS