A THING? (Y/N POV)

Y/N

I felt myself being carried and my sleeping bag is gone, my hair Is tamed, and My drool is wiped off.

"Good Morning Brother" Suetsu Said and Patted my ass, Great just great.

"Fucking asshole... Are you an Incest?"

"Maybe," he said with a smile making me Stare at him in shock 'what the actual fuck' I huffed and blushed before drowning back into my slumber, though the continues Kneading of My ass never stopped.

'And I Don't care'

"heh, awww My future wife Is Sleeping again" I heard him say making me Cringe, I kneed his Chest before he chuckled.

"I'm just messing with you," He said before I sighed in relief, He Is Actually a good liar and you never know if he's telling the truth and that's The opposite for me I get flustered When I lie.

"What's For Lunch?" I asked And my stomach suddenly Grumbled.

"I want Fried Chicken..." I said And He hummed, we found a seat a perfect seat because it's just for the two of us.

"Okay! Stay Here, and I'll Get the food" He said Tiredly and Left,  I started to Feel Groggy and Slept Once again.

.....

"Mommy! I wuv You!!"

"Awe~ I wuv You too baby"

"H-hey! No fair what about me?!"

"Hmph!"

"E-eh?! W-what did I do?!"

"Daddy Was angry because I broke his Vase!"

"Y/N! It was you who got angry!"

"Me....?"
.
......

I woke up from my slumber and Saw Suetsu Coming back with our lunch.

'What a weird dream'

I took my lunch from the Tray and my drinks as well, I was gonna take a bite when this dude Showed up, He has spiky red Hair and Shark like teeth.

'Cool'

"Hey, guys! I'm Kirishima by the way! And I just wanted to invite You two to our seat and Make friends!"

He said with pure enthusiasm, His grin Plastered like it's already super glued, I looked at Suetsu and He nodded.

"Sure why not..." we said in unison and stood up following Sharky.

"Hey"

"Sup"

We sat In the middle of Kirishima and Katsuki, and I wanted to move because he's too noisy.

"SHITTY HAIR WHY'D YOU INVITE THEM HUH?!"

"Come on man, Chill"

"Yeah chill, It's just a seat"

Suetsu said and Started to Feed me while my head is Laying Down The table, My eyes started to closed when I felt something wet Suetsu's tongue.

"Dude ew"

"No to be rude or something but... Are you two a thing?"

"Huh?"

"You know a thing like... a thing.."

Kirishima said And averted his gaze from the two of us.

"Maybe..." Suetsu said casually and flashed a smile at the pale Students.

"Uhm... But"

"But what?"

Kirishima Just Chuckled while Katsuki eyed Us suspiciously.