MY TWIN GOT KIDNAPPED

While they were back from the USJ nobody noticed one of their Member we're missing and that Is Y/N, Shigaraki took interest, and Ordered the others to Kidnap them.

LOV

Shiggy.

I laid the new student On the couch while I grabbed the blanket...

'Wait, Why'd I care?!'

I threw the blanket around him while Dabi smirked and Squat down near the kid's face, He moved his hair Back and Admired his Features, I grabbed one of the cups near me and Threw it on his face.

"Damnit! Hand job that Hurts! Fuck!"

The kid Shifted and Dabi Immediately stood up backing up, The kid Woke up but his eyes Shut again and Slept back.

"Well that's Unexpected"

Dabi sat Infront of You after a while of watching yous sleep You finally woke up, But your Eyes widen from the unfamiliar Place your In right now.

"Uhm Where the fuck Am I?"

You said But you noticed two guys sitting Beside you, you shifted And kept your Guard up. You eyed them suspiciously and they were Analyzing you.

"Uhm... Hello? Kidnappers? Villains?"

You said Waving your arms around Their faces, They Looked at you but You noticed Dabi Seemed Familiar to you.

"Ah, Your Finally Awake..."

Shigaraki said While he stood up.

"What does it look like? Am I still sleeping?"

You said Sarcastically and Chuckled before Ripping her blanket off you, and you immediately missed the warmth, But no today's not the right time to Lay and Relax.

"The names Dabi"

The scarred Man said and Offered his hands and you accepted but you felt his blood ooze, you licked it while they look at you Weirdly.

"Wait... *gasp* your Shoto's Older Brother! Touya Todoroki"

Their eyes widen and backed up.

"How do you know hah?!"

Well shit, you thought and just shifted uncomfortably While Smiling nervously.

"Uhm, uh, Bye Bitches"

You said And kicked their Faces, But Dabi sent Fore towards you hitting your back as you groan from the pain, you summoned Leather Face to take care of them while you escape but thanks to your Bad luck, The Alley was dark and unfamiliar.

"Thanks! Eughh!"

You yelled And Summoned a Numu that a
Carried you out of safety, Soon enough Nomu reached the city and Killed the Numo before you dropped.

"Thank god I don't have to explain I'm A fucking Stalker"

You ran back to your home to See Your twin Throwing tantrum At the police.

....

"He's Lost! Okay! They kidnapped him! And if you don't Find him until tomorrow I'll find him myself!"

Suetsu yelled while he Grips His hair and Breath heavily, With Aizawa staring at him knowing he can't do anything about it.

When they found out you were missing He went Wild As the Numo and Started blaming... accusing Shoto That he kidnapped you because you well he declined Marriage Proposal, While Shoto was just Calmly staring at him no giving a single fuck about His fits and Assumptions.

Soon enough Deku Suggested for Suetsu To track you down by quirks and He calmed down before doing so but bad luck you were sleeping at that time so He couldn't have a vision of where you are before he continued his tantrum.

DABI

While he was fleeing off I followed him until to their Apartment and saw his Twin Angry, They look the same but his twin's jaw is sharper, With his lips Thinner.

An Alpha...

I saw the three Reunite and Celebrate but his Twin Has to attend a Date, I see.

|
|

I climbed The building and Picked lock his window to see him sleeping with drool, I entered a d looked around for something that can Be used to take down heroes or something when I heard the doorknob jiggle so I rushed inside the closet hiding.

"Oh... hey..."

"How are you?"

"I'm pretty good, But exhausted because the flight was almost 4 hours"

"Quirk Overuse?"

"Mhm"

"Hey, Come on stay... Suetsu's not coming back until 12"

"*chuckle* it's 11:50 already... I can't risk getting my head cut off"

"Yeah, Yeah... he won't do that kind of thing"

"Well, he almost did?"

"How's shoto?"

"Pretty Good, Still Loving and Hansome"

"*giggle*"

"Well you're Also Cute and Sexy"

"Alright, Bye"

"Byeee~"

'A lover? It's not Shoto because He was asking how was Shoto... so he's asking another guy... probably'

I peeked through and saw him back to sleep. I must hurry before his brother shows up, he's pretty aggressive and Daring.

I slid the out of the window And ran back to the hideout.

'Nothing useful'

I sighed and Entered the dark alleyway.

.

'A lover Huh?, He can't take Y/N away from me..."

"He's mine only I'll find out who that lover is and cut his head off"

🤣🤪🗡