MAKE UP SEX HAHHA NO!

This is not a chapter because a special Chapter for 500+ reads, I didn't think This Book would have this much reads so... Have an Incestral seggsys... 😏

INCEST INCEST INCEST INCEST INCEST WARNING!

Y/N and Suetsu are secretly having an Intimate relationship, Nobody knows except for them (🤪), every time it's Weekdays and their father is busy they would always do it until their father comes back... (why am I writing this)

"Hey Y/N wifey, Dad's Not here today let's do It yeah?"

"But I'm gonna take a bath stupid"

"Well that's not a problem, It just makes things kinkier ~"

"Fuck off," you said and pushed his nasty (wait your face is also his, so not nasty) ... Handsome face-off and ripped yourself off his deadly grip, You stood up and Prepared your bath while you were distracted on finding your comfy pj's Suetsu snuck in the bathroom with some toys on his arms.

He stuck the sucket of the toy near the wall and handcuffs.

"This should be a fun new experience, heh"

You entered the bathroom and saw Your daddy (✌️) waiting naked, with a smug grin on his face making you roll your eyes.

"Ugh..." you Striped with him and turned on the Room temperature before turning on the shower, While Suetsu Eyed you from head to toe.

"You look hot"

You kept Quite but Suetsu soon hugged you from behind Kissing your neck whilst playing with your Cock, He grabbed your jaw and kissed your lips before Entering your wet cavern, His right hand pumping your cock and The other exploring Your Abs, tights and, butt cheeks.

He pushed you on the wall for breaking the kiss leaving you two panting for the needed air.

He smirked and looked at you lustfully before whispering.

"Put in the toy... by yourself"

"By Myself?"

"Yes~ Put the toy inside your Ass pussy"

You frowned with tears brimming ad you Slowly insert the toy inside you slowly, You got to the end and Sighed before Your moans calmed down.

He grabbed the Cuffs and cuffed your wrist.

"Good Boy~"

He licked your Ears and gripped your hips, Thrusting the toy in and out, You moaned loudly as you scream his name, He Grabbed a Urethra block and displayed it in front your face.

"Your Cock is Naughty, might as well punish it~"

"Hu?- Ohhh ow, Ow, ow, t-take it out please It huuuurts~!"

"Come on it's not your first time you should be already used to the feeling"

Your body shook as you moaned Loudly while Your try to pull the cuffs.

"Eh~? Dry orgasm? It's your first time~"

He whispered before he pulled the toy out in one go, and Replaced it with his Dick, He wasted to no time and Thrusted in an Animalistic pace, Making your Cheek stick on the wall.

You desperately tugged the chains and moaned Wonton, Your Hips are bucking, back arched with an Ahegao Face.

He Smirked and lifted your other leg making your eyes widen Because you've just performed a split for the first time, he banged your ass again and sucked your Nipples while his hand plays with the plug.

You're basically feeling overstimulated and Ravished.

He came but he blocked your tip and stopped Moving.

"Suetsu! I-I wanna cum!"

"Beg~"

You frowned and just really needed some release so you soon gave in because he gripped your click tighter and banged you again.

"P-please... Aniki~ I want to cum... Please let me cum Aniki~"

The newfound nickname made Suetsu Cum and Let go of your cock in shock, But he liked the new Nickname.

You squirted on the wall but the water washed it away, It felt like your two were being smothered by now because you just realized the room temperature was too hot and the whole Bathroom was Wet.

He removed the cuffs and Carried you to the tub and Turned off the Steam.

He joined you as he lay his head on your neck.

"That was fun"

"Die, Fucker"

You cursed and Continued to massage his scalp.

....

You two rushed to change but while you two were in the middle of Changing Suetsu tripped and Fell above you and Exactly where The door opened to see your father with an Unfazed Expression.

He sighed and closed the door before yelling.

"This will be The last time you two will do It inside the house! Incests!"

You two were just shocked but soon blushed madly and carry on changing your clothes.