PROJECT PARTNERS

(Yeah just to remind You this is a romance with full of Shitty persons trying to protect and steal Y/N)

After the Kidnapping and all, The school Offered me that I can skip class for now, But I declined since I'm still fine.

I slipped Myself inside the sleeping bag and Drowned In my slumber, After like a Minute I felt Someone Tap my shoulder.

I looked up to see Shoto, I smiled and asked him what he needed.

"Oh, Were Partnered for a Project"

"What kind?"

"Essay, We have to research About a hero and Write Everything Down"

".... what about Snipe He's cool"

"You don't Want all might?"

"No, they're all probably just gonna Make an essay about him"

He nodded and Grabbed his chair On your side while you two talk About Snipe.

"Alright It's already dismissal so You will continue that Wherever you want just don't Play around"

Your dad Crawled Out and Suetsu approached you two with a very unexplained Aura, He Sent daggers at Shoto before Whispering.

"If you do something to Y/N... I swear to transform into the most Fearful Creature you could think of.

Shoto just nodded and Faced you again With you Packing up, Suetsu soon left but not without Glaring at shoto.

"Hey, ~ How's my shoto?"

You asked and Clung your Arms around him, He smiled and answered.

"Your shoto Is fine," he said as you two walk out of school hand in hand, You two Decided to Finish the essay at a cafe and you can consider it as a date.

"Hey, Maybe we could Tell your older brother we're Dating?"

Shoto Asked with his hands on top of Y/N, He nodded But he froze again, He Sighed and looked at Shoto Straight in the eye.

"But... he can still keep me away from you... our quirk Is connected and He's the Alpha"

Shoto suddenly Remembered and just looked down but Y/N lifted his head before kissing his Lips.

"One day My Shoto... he'll accept us.

"So, It's that Todoroki Huh?... I guess I can take advantage of Your older brother and your Quirk... Just wait my Y/N you'll be living in pure Lavish and Spoiled life.... but first I'll have to Get rid of these Annoyance"