TWINS VS. SHOTO _JK_ (Y/N'S POV) 1

After Lunch.

My dad ordered us to go down to the ground because we're gonna fight with each other and I was pumped up it's My First time in two years to fight someone in real life.

"Setsu, are you excited?" I asked him with a smile, While my Drowsiness Went away.

"Hmmm, No really but if My wife is then I am"

"Okay!" We lined up while Dad Announced whose gonna have a 1V1 I'm gonna fight Kaminari While Suetsu fights Iida.

"As always We have a guest watching us so do your best"

I looked around to see Endeavor and Uncle Toshinori, I waved at them and All Might nodded while endeavor Scoffed.

"Grumpy much"

I mumbled While the other contestants went inside and Started to Battle, It was interesting and intense but some needed fast.

Y/N VS. KAMINARI

I smiled and Went down the Ground and Waved at Suetsu, he smiled back before his smile faded into a smug.

Kaminari smiled and said

"I'll Go easy on you newbie!"

"Please Do!"

You said And he activated his quirk before You summoned 10 Wendigo but Kaminari Electrocuted making The Wendi's Turn into sand which is his big mistake because A big Wendigo Formed Behind him.

"Come on Man, That's all you go-?!"

Before he could finish the Wendigo Hit him behind his head and gently carried Kaminari out the stage With me.

"Sorry... Kaminari" you said And Yawned before seating back at the bleachers and everybody congratulated you except for Blondie.

SUETSU VS IIDA

Iida Charged at Suetsu while he just kept on dodging His attacks I mean every attacks, Iida started to get tired and slow down Making Suetsu smirk dodged Iida And Elbowed the back of his head making Iida pass out.

"Alright You two need to stop Making other Students Pass out"

Dad said from the Mike with Droopy expression, I nodded and Suetsu just Raised his arms.

.....

SHOTO VS. TWINS

Shoto readied with his fighting Stance and Waited for us To attack, We smirked and morphed ourselves into.

(THAT'S SATAN BY THE WAY FROM DEAR DOOR MMM~ YAOI)

Their eyes widen and they started to murmur while we slowly approached Shoto, He sent Ice Spikes towards us but It went through, He did the same process but all his attacks Went past us.

"S̶h̶o̶t̶o̶"

"w̶e̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ d̶a̶r̶k̶e̶s̶t̶ f̶e̶a̶r̶s̶!"

"w̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶ h̶e̶l̶p̶ y̶o̶u̶, k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶ W̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶ h̶i̶m̶~"

"w̶e̶'l̶l̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ o̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ h̶i̶m̶ k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶"

"i̶t̶'s̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶! y̶o̶u̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ y̶p̶u̶r̶ o̶l̶d̶e̶s̶t̶ b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶k̶e̶"

"a̶l̶l̶ y̶o̶u̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ d̶o̶ i̶s̶ k̶i̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶l̶ h̶i̶m̶.. k̶e̶k̶e̶k̶e̶"

We surrounded him while he kept on trembling and his pounding heart Is loud that I can hear them, He soon Shook his head Violently and passed out but I caught him

I glanced At Endeavour who is angry at his son's Loss.

We morphed back and to our human form before We noticed everyone (students) scared expressions with their gazes are focused at shoto.

We left and laid him down on the comfy bed.

"We shouldn't have done that"

"Well if they get into this kind of situations how will they Get used to it"

"Your right"

"I mean we don't have any Dark History"

"Well there is when Older sister Got her head chopped in front of us"

"Yeah, I mean That's like Years ago"

"Mhm"