SOMETHING NEW🍋

NSFW! SMUT! EXHIBITIONISM!

SHOTO

I climbed the building to where Y/N stays because we made a plan and Have a night out, I tapped the window and Y/N immediately Dived into my arms making us Fall all the way down To the Ground.

"Suetsu's tired and Asleep... We can Have ourselves for a whole night"

"Hmm, yeah that's nice, Now let's go before he wakes up and sees us sneaking out"

"Well, your father..."

You rode on his back as he walked to your favorite spot which is A small hill with Cherry blossoms planted Around.

"What about him?"

"He offered me to Marry you... But It kind of hurts because It's only just for our quirk"

He Chuckled and Sat under the tree bringing your face close.ro his as he sets you down His Lap. He pressed.his forehead on Y/N's before giving him some Butterfly kisses.

"Well We can be married Out of love"

Y/N smiled and Hugged Shoto Humming a song, He was gonna Close his Eyes when He felt Shoto's Warm and cold hands Snake it's way up to his Back.

"S-shoto?"

You asked and pulled away, Looking at him straight in the eye, He stared At you hungrily before licking His lips and Attacked your neck while you tried to suppress Your moans and resist.

SHOTO

I licked all the way up to his ears and Nibbled his earlobe and Pulled his shirt off Thank god it's summer or else Y/N would Punch me in the face because of the temperature.

I laid him down slowly and Sucked his nipples constantly blowing them, making him shiver and Squirm.

"Shoto... Fuck we-we can't do this here! Were out in the public"

"Well it won't kill us to do something new"

I said And Removed his pants, unbuckling my belt, and Releasing my Throbbing cock.

"W-wait! Sho... not now heroes are Patrolling a-and worst! This is Hawks Area... you know goddamned Well he has wings and prefers to fly!"

I just Huffed and pouted looking at him with puppy eyes, I touched his Abs and Groped His pecks Before He blushed and teared up... I don't know why but I felt The urge to Just use force on him and so I did.

I pinned his hands above his head and blocked the tip of his cock, And Brought my fingers close to his mouth.

"Suck"

He obliged and Shakily sucked my Fingers after a while I pulled my finger and started to Prod him, he Moaned when I hit his Prostate making me smirk and Brush that spot repeatedly.

I stopped Prodding him since his saliva is already dry, He soon came arching his back and gripping my Hair, I spat the saliva On his hole before I slammed In without a warning.

I didn't want to warn him because he will hit me again or whatsoever.

He arched his back and Yelled, before He moved with me in sync, he clawed my back and I made sure not to bite, or Else Suetsu would go crazy.

I don't even know why He's being so Overprotective and violent When Someone touches Him in the wrong way... I mean I would get Jealous too but I won't go as far as Punching someone In the face.

"Whose there?"

"Hawks something wrong?"

"I think I heard Someone yelling near those trees"

"Oh there I already checked"

"Okay..."

I kept on banging Y/N as he tried to suppress His moans by Biting my arm, trying not to get caught. The Pro's soon left after checking the second time, and Y/N let go of My arm... It's bloody but I didn't care but Thrust in Harder.

His eyes widen and Moaned arching his back as Whipped his Head back, He wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Cy-gyuumming.."

He whispered And came before his body Trembled and Fell limp, But I'm Not done yet... I didn't get to come yet.

I continued to ram Inside even though he's Passed out He's still tight, I picked up my pace and pulled out cumming in his stomach...

I sighed and fell Ontop of Him.

||

"Filthy... this needs to be stopped and fast"

Yay, I finally Updated... Yes, art and Math are keeping me from my schedule... I Have draw and draw, And Math makes no sense at all (at least for me).