41. Our New Life

Farrah is cutting cloth taken from the mall. She is busy making clothes. She used to study as a designer in University. Time to make use of her knowledge.

She is busy making clothes for the kids. They grow up too fast. Their old clothes won't fit anymore. She has to cut them and make proper adjustments.

Zoe has no spare clothes. Farrah and Rose donated some clothes for her. Farrah has to make adjustments for her because she is much slimmer than the other women.

Farrah blushes a bit when she is knitting a scarf. She found few balls of yarns in a nearby house. They have robbed few houses in the neighborhood. The zombie occupants complained a lot before they got silenced forever.

Red scarf. Hope it isn't too girly. She hopes the butler would accept it.

Rose and Mike finally got together.

Farrah is happy for them. She feels a bit lonely. Hoping she could find happiness too. Xiao Lu seems like a decent chap although he's much older than her.

Xiao Lu is helping the kids to make a snowman. Farrah offers him the red scarf.

He smiles when he says, "Thank you."

He ties the scarf to the snowman.

Farrah unties the scarf and returns it to him.

She blushes when she says, "It's for you."

"Me?"

They are smiling to each others. The kids have been forgotten.

Zoe complaints, "Grown ups. They don't really care for us."

"Not true."

The girls are arguing.

Jake doesn't pay any heed to them. He gathers up snowballs and throws at them.

The snowballs break apart the romantic atmosphere. Farrah gathers up some snows and throws back to the boy.

Xiao Lu aids her. It's two adults versus kids. Farrah is ashamed when it ends up as tie.

Blair stares out through a window.

Winter has come. Still no sign of progress. Richard is still in deep sleep.

Blair sits next to him. He covers Richard up with thick blanket.

He asks, "When will you wake up?"

He blows hot ear to his ear. Still no response.

"Richard, please wake up. I promise you could do anything to me. I'll do whatever you want. Just wake up."

Blair shakes his body. Still no reaction.

Richard is getting thinner. He has passed out for two weeks. They have to infused him with nutrients.

Blair lies down and hugs him.

He asks,"Why you won't wake up? What's wrong with you?"

He sits on the bed and slaps Richard hard once. Still no reaction.

Blair kisses the swollen part. He couldn't stand seeing him being a vegetative person.

The proud and arrogant general. His beloved man.

"Why you won't wake up? Why you keep me waiting?"

Tears fall down like rain to Richard's face.

Blair doesn't realize Richard's fingers twich few times. Until he got hugged tightly.

"Who made you cry? I'll kill him..."